An Outdated Backstory

Okay so can i just say that i've updated the backstory and that kitstorm was never actually the queen? Oh and she wasn't there when bc was banished because she locked herself in life's garden hich may i say was a terrible move because she's made of fire and she was in a garden for 800 lunnes--

----------------------

Imprisonment.

That was what Blank Canvas thought when she hit the floor of the Void.

Darkness everywhere told one part of her soul that she was in danger, that no colour was more dangerous than the poisonous concoctions that had bright swirls stirred into them, but another part of her dark mind knew that this was where she was meant to be. That this was her canvas, as blank as the space where her soul was meant to be.
Haze. Stop this at once. You are not part of me, and you will never be.

Who says that I listen to you now? I have control of your body, Fallenshine. You can't do anything to stop me.

Blank Canvas' eyes flashed. Clutching her head, she collapsed to the ground and screamed. The scream seemed to tear apart the silent darkness of the Void. Her hatred for her 'sister' spewed from her mouth, the corrupted goddess spitting out every curse she knew before falling silent again, letting the dark, silent confines of the Void bind her wings, wrap around her.

Trust me-- I am the darkness that resides inside you--

---

Kitstorm was torn. All she had of her 'sister', the demon who had descended on the world and killed everything in sight, was a black choker with a small gold heart charm in the center.

Tears threatened to spill from the goddess' eyes. She knew that somewhere, she was needed, to help Spirit Tree and Klara rebuild, but Fallen had created this universe. She couldn't just go to the multiversal crossroads and pull another one out of a rabbit hole somewhere. No. This universe would be in terrible condition until Fallen managed to beat off her corruption.

I didn't think that it would end this way, dear sister. I always thought that I would be the one banished to the Void. I'm sorry--

Her train of thought was cut off. Kitstorm glanced up, her fiery orange eyes taking in the chaotic scene before her. Though she was the Goddess of Chaos, even she found the landscape horrifying.

I am the ruler of the Tacs now. She thought. I am Queen Kitstorm.

---

Spirit Tree looked around at the remains of the forest city he and his sister used to live in. The trees were burning with blue flames, much hotter and more dangerous than Kitstorm's fires could ever be, and panicked citizens floated frantically around the ruins of their homes.

Why did Fallen do this?

It wasn't possible that she'd done it on purpose. Who in their right mind would burn their creation, their home? Out of the three deities who ruled Tachaven, Fallenshine's creation, only one lived in the capital city, in the royal palace. The other two, him and the former Goddess of Creation, lived in the forest.

Or, he thought, at least we used to.

Spirit Tree gave the forest another glance. The blue flames engulfing the willow trees had turned purple-black, and he could just see his sister through the smoke, helping to evacuate Tacs who didn't know what to do.

Creation was gone; now, the Tacs had no one except Chaos and Care to help them.

---

The palace's air was stifling. Even Kitstorm, who had spent most of her life in fire, found the heat and stuffiness of the castle uncomfortable. Spirit Tree's younger sister, Klara, had strapped herself to the ceiling and was trying to remove the stained glass windows, to replace them with regular ones. Even with the breeze from the holes where Klara had already taken out the glass, and even with Spirit Tree and Kitstorm both sitting directly in the breeze, the heat just seemed to keep rushing in.

Kitstorm rolled over, resting her head on Spirit Tree's tail. The taller Tac groaned, twisting his body so he could see his sister. Klara had moved herself down a tad, and was now finally removing the glass at the bottom. Two worker Tacs carried in a large glass pane, using magic to lift it to Klara's height.

Spirit Tree knew that once this pane was in place, it wouldn't be long before Klara started on the next one, but he still picked up Kitstorm and carried her outside.

-------------------------

i have this feeling that i already posted this story tho--