Xyan: Secrets (Fl00f)

Suggested by TheNeonBunny. Thanks Neo! 

Xuli and Kyan had been in a secret relationship that no one else had known about for a few months, and with everything that had been going on, Glitch glitching things and all the training they and the cadets had to do, they didn't have very much time to spend together. 

They relished the time they did spend together. 

They finally decided to tell everyone near Valentine's day, in February. 

Foz and Lars were checking over some blueprints for a new Click-On, Ubercorn was having a couples dance party with the cadets who were dating somebody, and Xuli and Kyan were trying to plan out their moves. 

"We could just run up to them and tell them that we're dating!"

"Hnn... We should probably let them down slowly though..."

Kyan crossed off another idea from his list. He and Xuli had both agreed that they should tell everyone about their pairing all at once, but also kind of let them down slowly. Make sure that everyone understood. 

Xuli stood and stretched, glancing out the window. Ubercorn's youngest daughter had pulled Foz out onto the dance floor, and they were awkwardly attempting a waltz, finally just retreating to the side laughing. His wife walked up to the turntables, pulled Ubercorn out onto the dance floor, and began dancing. His elder daughter, Mirrira, took over the music. (Mirrira the single pringle '3')

Her eyes widened with realization. "That's it!" 

"What's it?"

"The Couples Dance!" Xuli turned to her boyfriend and hugged him. "Only couples are allowed to go on the dance floor during this dance party!"

"So... If we go dance..." Kyan's eyes lit up. 

"Everyone will know we're a couple!"

~tem skippu~

And so there they were. Xuli was dressed in a dress which was easy to move around in, but which also showed off her curves. Kyan just dressed in his good shirt and sweatpants. (i mean he could be jettertale sans or papyrus .-.)

He broke into a run as they reached the dancefloor, pulling Xuli into an empty space and beginning to dance. It was a sort of lazy waltz, but at the end Kyan surprised everyone by pulling Xuli into a dip and kissing her full on the lips. 

Everyone could see her blush, and when she was let go she collapsed on the floor in a warm, blushing mess. Mirrira summoned a microphone and walked up to them, screaming into it at the top of her lungs, "i ShIp iT!"

"Sis..."

"No, don't 'sis' me! I told you they were gonna be in a relationship, didn't I?!"

Foz crouched down to Xuli and waved his hand in front of her face. "Guys she's fainted."