Crossmare: Period, but crossmare this time (Fluff)

ok yes i do have requests but shush, i need some crossmare right now. read this and youll see why.

Nightmare had gone passive, which was a shame. The pain of her period was harder to fight off that way. Her phone was on her desk, all the way across the room, and she felt too horrible to get up and walk over there, not to mention the dreaded gush of blood. 

A skeletal figure peeked through the crack in the door, then opened it, letting in more light. 

"Nightmare?" Cross asked. "Are you alright?"

Night rolled over in her bed, groaning. "I'm dying, ugh...-"

Cross panicked. He grabbed Nightmare, picking her up bridal style, and sprinted into the living room, despite his senpai's complaints. 

"C-Cross?! Come on, I just got comfy- aaH THE SUN IT BURNS"

The fluffy oreo boi kicked open the door, then screamed at the skeletons inside the room. "ERROR, HORROR, SENPAI'S DYING!"

Horror collapsed laughing, while Error glared at him. "J-j-j-JuSt be-e-eCauSe NIghtMare'S oN hEr PERioD doeSn'T-t-T meaN She'S DyInG, CroSS."

Nightmare clung to the front of Cross' jacket, whimpering in pain. Cross looked down on her fragile body, thinking. If she looked so much like her sister, then maybe...

"Killer?! Could you come here?" 

killer burst through the door like le author does when she senses holy poptarts

"Cross? Whaddaya need?"

Cross sat down on the couch, cradling the negative guardian in his lap. "Did Dream do anything like this on her period?" 

Killer flopped down next to the couple, already drawing fanart in his head. "Yes, actually. She was pretty... I dunno... in pain... I could call her, actually. She's lived with this little bean her whole life, she'll know what to do."

-tem skip brought to you by passive nootmarr and drem:

-

-also now drem is here-

Dream curled up on the couch on top of her sister, who hugged her. 

"Cross, get the chocolate."

"But-"

"d o n o t a r g u e w i t h t h e e mo t i o n g u a r d i a n s"

cross lost all his chocolate that day

and dream and nightmare aren't dead anymore

kinda

they were both on their periods so i cant tell you their condition

ye bye