Jettertale Fontcest: Christmas in Snowdin (Fluff)

(Fontcest, but Xyan.)

Snowdin was experiencing a white Christmas.

It wasn't as if the town had never seen snow; No, Snowdin was named for being covered in snow year-round. The houses were covered in it, but one less than others.

It was the Rivers' house.

Xuli and Kyan were outside working. Kyan was shoveling the snow, Xuli shaking salt over the icy sidewalks. The snow was coming down hard, harder by the time they finished clearing the driveway of snow.

In mere minutes, the driveway was covered in snow again.

Kyan was about to go back out and keep shoveling, but Xuli dragged him back inside with Blue magic, telling him quietly that since it was so close to Christmas, he deserved a break. Kyan could shovel the driveway when the snow stopped.

Wrapping the taller in a fluffy blue-and-orange blanket, Xuli left to go make hot chocolate for the two of them.

Kyan had laid down on the couch when his girlfriend returned, staring out into space. Xuli set his hot chocolate down on the coffee table, turned on the TV to MTT's channel, and settled herself down next to Kyan to drink her hot chocolate.

"Xuli? How are you not boiling in your jacket and your uniform?"

"I'm not swaddled in the fluffiest blanket we have like you, stupid."

Kyan cuddled up to Xuli, wrapping part of the blanket around his girlfriend's shoulders and pulling her closer still. "I love you."

"Love you too. Now relax, it's so close to Christmas. You deserve a break."

It was a long time before the two moved again. Xuli eased her sleeping lover off of her, smiling as she gently laid Kyan down on the couch and brought the two cups back into the kitchen; His still full, but cold now. Hers completely empty. Kyan opened his eyes slightly when Xuli came back and laid down next to him (oh my god i just accidentally wrote hoi i've been overtaken by tem), but didn't move as she fell asleep.

As soon as she was, he smiled and pulled himself upright, dragging Xuli up with him.

"Goodnight, Xuli."

Xuli purred in response, snuggling into her boyfriend as the snow flew down outside the window, blanketing Snowdin in a layer of cold.

(now watch as i write 20 pages of book for a school project--)

oof