Afterdeath: Christmas Party Part Two (Fluff)

Geno's POV

I hate this stupid Christmas party. Every year, something happens that makes me wonder if the other sanses are the same person as me. Two years ago, Blue spiked the punch and made us all realize that he wasn't quite as good as we all thought; Last year Sci overthrew Blue as the president of the Friend Club. (ye friendship--)

Don't even ask me what's going to happen this year. I just hope the Joku Twins will be here, if only to have someone sane other than me here.

A crash is heard from the kitchen followed by yelling. I can only imagine what my brothers are getting up to now; Fresh is probably very dead, and Error is mad about something, I can tell by the increased glitch in his voice.

Suddenly, I feel a hand on my shoulder. Squeaking, my face heating up, I slap the hand away and turn to see who it is. It's Death, Reapertale Sans. The most flirty god in the multiverse.

The only flirty god in the multiverse, come to think of it.

"What do you want, Death?" I growl. The Reaper merely shrugs, that dang smirk growing wider by the second until it's practically stretching across his entire face.

"Aww, is my little tsundere mad at something?" He asks, patting my head. I swat his hand away, bristling when it returns to continue to pet me. "You're so cute when you're angry, Geno."

I hide my face, heating up with a bright red blush, in my scarf.

Reaper continues to pester me. It's like I can't get rid of him.

"Why, of course you can't get rid of me, dearest Genocide," He says, my face heating more as I remember his mind-reading power, "You're overdue. You were supposed to die ages ago; I'm sparing your soul because I like you."

I whirl around to face him, letting my scarf drop so I can speak clearly. "Why don't you reap me?! What about me is so interesting that you can't find the heart to put me out of my misery?!"

"Well," he laughs, "I can't exactly reap you at this Christmas party, not when you're such a good host."

I glare at Death, hoping my gaze will make him go away. Of course, it doesn't.

"Well, well," He says. "I must say, you have quite the impressive death glare, Genocide."

"It must be good," Sans Classic says, walking past with a bowl of eggnog, "If you can impress Death himself with it."

I glare at Sans until he leaves. As soon as he does, Death sweeps me off my feet (literally) into a kiss. My face heats up bright red with blush; I'm quite literally having a kiss of death.

Reaper releases me, that stupid smug smirk that's constantly on his face growing ever wider. "Aww, did wittle Geno like that?"

I turn my head away, burying my face in my scarf. "Baka."

Reaper laughs. "Little tsundere."

I snap. In hindsight, it was probably a bad idea, but right then I was drunk, slightly miserable, and extremely fed up with Death's flirty nature.

I whirled around to slap him hard on his jaw.

Reaper staggered back, startled by my sudden outburst, raising one hand to the bruising bone of his jaw. "Did you just--"

"Yess I jusst, mmister Repurr," My voice was slurred with angry drunkenness. "Sshut up or I'll make you shut up."
Reaper steps forward, brushing my mandible ever so slightly. "As you wish, my queen."

"I'm male!"

---

Five hours later, Reaper was curled up on the couch with me on his lap.

"I don't see how you can wiggle your stupid browbones an' get me to do whatever you want," I snapped.

"Aw, is my wittle tsundere mad at me?" Reaper doesn't genuinely sound upset, he sounds like he's teasing me. Which he is.

"Shut up," I say, a headache beginning to bloom behind my eyelights. "Just let me have my hangover in peace."