Europe part 1.

I woke up at around 9 to the smell of pancakes , I rolled over and looked towards the kitchen to see Mattia cooking .

I got out of bed and walked up behind him wrapping my arms around his waist . "Good morning babe" he said . "Morning baby " I said letting go . He turned the stove off and turned around to face me . "How'd you sleep ?" He asked , "I mean I barely did because of the excitement " I said and he laughed , "you'll be able to get a bit of sleep on the flight " he said .

We ate breakfast and then got ready to leave . "Are you sure we have everything " I said nervously , "for the 100th time yes baby" he replied laughing .

***

We checked our bags in and got our boarding passes , before going to get some coffee . "It's surprisingly cold " I said shivering . "I told you to bring an extra hoodie for the flight " Mattia said , "we both know you're gonna probably fall asleep on my shoulder so I knew I'd stay warm " I said shrugging .

We boarded the plan and got comfy it was about a 6 hour flight from New York to London .

"So what do you wanna do in London ?" He said leaning over to me , "I think we should both pick one thing we want to do in each place ?" I suggest and he nodded . "Okay so I wanna check out the red bus tour thing so maybe we could do that on the first day " I said , "sounds good and then we can check out oxford street on the second day " Mattia said . We weren't going to be staying too long in each place just a couple days but we were gonna spend most of the time in Italy but mattia's family .

***

We landed in London and went through customs before taking a taxi to our hotel .

It was a super cozy hotel room , I liked this almost as much as the super fancy ones we've been to in Florida . "Have you ever been to London before ?" I asked and he shook his head "nah but we're supposed to come here for one of the events later again in the year " he said looking out the window .

It was around 10 pm now and I was exhausted, I changed into one of Mattia's hoodies and some leggings because it was kinda cold here . "How don't you get cold when you sleep ?" I asked as he took his t-shirt off . He climbed into bed and pulled me into his chest , "because I always have you to keep me warm " he said and I giggled .

***

I woke to the sound of Mattia snoring only to find him laying cuddled into my neck .

I snuck out of bed and opened the curtains , the weather looked pretty good today so I was excited that we were doing the tour today . I jumped as I felt fingertips grab onto my waist "hey relax it's me ," Mattia said laughing . I turned around to face him and wrapped my arms around his neck . "Good morning handsome " I said standing on my tippy toes to kiss him . " let's go get breakfast somewhere " he said and I nodded.

We got ready and changed into some pretty basic outfits before going to a nearby cafe to get something to eat .

While we were drinking the last of our coffee the waitress came by to drop the bill off.

Mattia opened it and an extra paper fell out , he picked it up , read it and started laughing. " what's up ? " I asked confused. He handed me the page and the note said :

Hey you're absolutely gorgeous here's my number :
*** **** ***
-Stacey

I rolled my eyes and laughed , " we can't even get breakfast without someone trying to flirt with you " I said . "Good thing I only want you " he said and grabbed my hand , "I mean I know I'm average but I'm not invisible " I joked and he frowned. "Don't start " he said and I laughed again .