Playlist live is overrated

I locked my phone and looked over at Mattia , then up at everyone who seemed like they froze in their seats .

Mattia got up and stormed off , I got up slowly and followed behind him . We ended up on this one balcony which oversaw the pool . "Did you take it " I asked slowly . He looked at me " why the fuck would I record a sex tape and only put my face in it " he snapped , "I'm only asking because you told alejandro to make sure no one else came downstairs " I said . "How'd you know that ? You said you remembered nothing from that night " he said . "Vic told me " I shrugged. "How do I know you didn't do this all as revenge or to get clout ? Your face isn't in it " he said turning to face me . I was speechless "that makes so much sense , you were so pissed off that Cynthia and I were together so you got me drunk and then did this" he said laughing . I squinted at him . "Well say something " he yelled , I flinched, "you're joking right" I said . He shook his head . " if you think I'd ever do something like that to you , then this , us,  is pointless " I scoffed before walking off .  "By the way , the Q&A starts in 10 minutes " I turned and said .

I walked into the room alone and took a seat at the opposite end of Cynthia. Kairi came and sat down next to me , "what's happening now " he asked looking at Mattia who took a seat in the middle of the table , "he accused me of taking it , because my face wasn't in it " i said and Kairi's face twisted into confusion " but you were super drunk how ?" He asked , I just shrugged when suddenly the announcer started speaking .

"You know the rules , stay respectful , the session is one hour long begin "

Fan 1:

Mattia who is the girl in the video

All our eyes went wide , including his .

Fan 1 :

Because from the hair we can see it's not Cynthia so who is it ?

Mattia :

Uhh I'm not going to answer that

Fan 2 :

Mattia did you record the video

Mattia sighed :
No , why would I only put my face in if I did record it

Fan 3:

Obviously he didn't record it the camera is moving .

I looked at Mattia and he looked at me . Everyone pulled their phones out , the camera actually zooms in on his face slightly and moves to make sure you can see mattia's face .

Mattia mouth "I'm sorry " to me before running his fingers through his hair .

Mattia:

Guys look this is a really messed up situation, I don't know who took it and I'm not going to say who the girl is so can we just drop it . I want to apologize but honestly this was someone else invading my privacy and I shouldn't have to apologize for that .

Random fan yells :

I know who recorded it

Everyone in the room turned to look at her

Random fan:

Look in the mirror behind Mattia you can see the person recording .

Again everyone pulled out their phones . Everyone looked up and toward Cynthia who was shifting uncomfortably .

"This is why you said he'd regret it " I said looking at her

"Bitch " yelled someone and then the room erupted in yells

"Okay this session is over " said the announce who walked over to guide Cynthia out so that she wouldn't get mobbed .

Mattia's POV

I walked after the security and stopped Cynthia . "Why" I asked , "since you two wanted to act like sluts at the party I decided to show the world what you're really like " she said smugly . "I hope all of this was worth it for you Cynthia " I said before walking away .

I ran back Into the room where the Q&A was . Hannah was still there talking to a couple fans , "was it you in the video " the one girl asked Hannah and she shifted uncomfortably. "Uhm yea" she said scratching the back of her head , "good I honestly like you a million times better than Cynthia " the girl said hugging Hannah . I let out a small laugh.

The girls eyes went wide when she saw me "hi" I said smiling , "hi Mattia " she said clearly flustered . She introduced herself and we took some pictures before she left giving both Hannah and I a hug .

Han scrolled through he phone awkwardly , I sat down on one of the chairs and ran my fingers through my hair before I just burst into tears . "Woah woah , please stop crying I hate seeing you cry " she said rushing over and embracing my head in a hug . "Shhhh it's going to be okay calm down " she said . " it's not , I fucked up and yelled and accused you which was so fucking stupid , and what if my parents or anyone else from my family sees that video " I let out in one breath .  "All of this wouldn't of happened, if I just listened to you and my mom from the start" , "take a deep breath " she said . I inhaled deeply ,  " firstly I understand why you yelled at me , if I was in your shoes I would've probably done the same , secondly you cannot change the past so stop worrying about it and focus on what you can do right now . Thirdly, when everyone finds out what happened they'll understand " she said . I look up at her while she cradled my face in her hands . " I don't deserve you " I said. "Let's head up to the room before someone comes in here and sees you crying " she said laughing .

Hannah's pov

I couldn't believe Cynthia would do did something like this , like she's crazy but this honestly took it to a new level . When we got into the room Mattia flopped down onto the bed . "By the way , thank you for not saying it was me " I said sitting down next to him and played with his hair , "I refused to let her get that much satisfaction " he said . "Can we please stay in for the rest of the night and just cuddle , watch series and order food please " he said and I nodded "I'll just text Kairi and let them know " I said . Mattia called and ordered room service .

***

We sat on the bed , eating burgers and fries while watching some Italian mob movies that Mattia loves .  Ale , Vic , Kairi and Aria all walked in , "it didn't feel right being out knowing everything that happened today so we decide that we needed a group chill" said Alejandro , "you guys didn't have to do this " said Mattia , "yes we did , she came after all of us today by what she did and we just wanted to show you that we've got your back " said Kairi . "We're here too " yelled Alvaro and Roshaun walking in . Mattia has a huge smile on his face .

We split between the 3 beds and ordered some more food and watched movies for the rest of the night . "You wanna know why I love you " whispered Mattia in my ear , "why " I whispered and turned around . "Because ever since you've gotten here , you've shown me and them what it means to have someone's back unconditionally " he said , "and because you were the first girl that could hang with all of us without wanting clout " he joked and we giggled .

Authors note

Hi everyone

So I'm sorry this isn't as long as I wanted it to be so I didn't want to call it chapter 18 just yet .

I've had a slight bit of writers block and I'm struggling to come up with some ideas . I'm hoping it will all blow over soon so that I can get back to writing . If you do have any ideas you can comment them or even message me I'd love to incorporate them and I'll give you full credits .

I hope you all are staying safe and staying home

Sending lots of love and prayers

I also hope you all had / have a blessed Easter 🐣

Love you all
- Han 💋