Im waiting for you

Hannah's POV

I looked over my shoulder and blew Alessya a kiss .

We went back to mattias apartment , his bed was covered in his new kit " ohhh I see a new hoodie that I like " I said walking over and picking it up Mattia walked up behind me "can we talk " he asked and I nodded . We walked into the bathroom since it was the only place where the door could close and we could talk without anyone else hearing .

"So you wanna tell me what that was at the soccer game " he said smirking . "Uhm let's just say I jumped to conclusions and I'm sorry " he just looked at me " okay fine, I saw her cheering for you and talking to you and I realized I fucked up and that I missed you " I said , "I might've also spoken to Mariano and he told me how much she used to lie and a couple other thin-" I said but stopped because Mattia's face fell , "so you'll believe him and not me " he snapped , "it's not that I believed him he told me something else as well " I said and he just rolled his eyes . "It's whatever " he said , "I'm gonna shower " . I nodded and walked out .

***

After Mattia changed into a hoodie and jeans we got ready to leave .

We all drove with Ale , meaning I had to sit on mattia's lap , "baby I'm sorry , I never said I didn't believe you " I said so that only he could hear me , "you sure as hell acted like it " he said back . I pouted my lip out and looked at him .

When we go to the bonfire we all got out and walked over to where the actual fire was , "okay so were gonna leave at 3 meet back here " ale said and we all nodded . I turned to Mattia , "baby" he looked down and me "nah don't baby me now , go talk to Mariano " he said , "aight bet " I said turning on my heels and walking away . "Tf do you think you're going " Mattia said grabbing my wrist , "you literally just told me to go talk to Mariano so I'm leaving " I said pulling my arm out of his grip .

I walked over to the drinks table and poured myself a glass and drank it all in one go , "woah chill you'll pass out before the actual party starts " I heard Mariano said . I laughed , "trust me if you had the day I did you'd understand " I said . Mariano gave me a sympathetic look , "trust me I can see it " he said gesturing behind me . I turned to see Mattia talking to Alessya. I downed a second cup and handed the empty glass to Mariano , "don't do anything I wouldn't " he said , I laughed .

I walked over and snaked my arm around mattia's waist . He looked down at me confused , I could feel those two glasses starting to kick in , "look I know you're looking for attention from my man because no one else gives you any but you seriously need to back off " I snapped . Mattia finally rested his arm around my shoulder . "Or what ?" She said . My face deadpanned , "bitch you don't wanna find out " I said , "nah I think I do " she said . Mattias grip around my shoulder tightened pulling me closer to him "let's just go " he said , " nah I'm done . You seem to think you're all that but you know what , I know you're little secret " I said , worry flashed across her face before she shot me a death stare again "what tf are you talking about " she said . I laughed " I had a talk with Mariano in the week and he told me how old you really are , I mean I'll give you credit , I would've never guess that you're still in highschool " I laughed and her face fell , "what?" Mattia asked looking at her , " oh yea she's been faking the fact that's she's here at college I even checked she got expelled from her last school a couple weeks ago " I added . "I don't know what you're talking about " she said , "save it, so now that I have your attention, if you don't stay the fuck away from my boyfriend I'll expose your ass to every boy on campus and ruin whatever weird thing you have going on " I said . She stared at me for a whole before finally nodding " fine " , "okay bye " I said waving signaling for her to leave .