move in with me ?

"Baby we need to gooo inside " I said as he started kissing my neck again , "why " he asked pouting , "because we've been out here getting your jacket for an hour " I laughed .

We headed back up , " so can I get one of those new hoodies that came with your soccer kit " I asked as we got into the elevator , "you can have whatever you want under one condition " he said , "that is? " I asked . "Move in with me " , I looked up at him "deal , I don't wanna go anywhere near the dorms again, we can go get my stuff tomorrow " I said . He looked down at me in shock , "wait seriously ?" , "Yea " I laughed . He slung he arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer "man I love you so much " he said , "I love you " I replied opening the door.  Everyone was passed out on the mattresses, I changed into mattias new hoodie and some shorts , he looked at me up and down "you look so sexy in my clothes " he said , I smiled and got into bed snuggling into his chest " I missed sleeping next to you " I said softly and I could feel him smiling , " you know from almost 3 years ago I always sleep better when you're next to me " he said .

***

The next day I woke up to a crash , both Mattia and I shot up confused only to see Kairi and Ale in the kitchen , "what the fuck are you two idiots doing " asked Mattia , "Kai wanted to make pancakes " ale said putting his hands up defensively. I just groaned and fell back onto the bed , "what time is it ?" I asked , "like 1 pm " said Alejandro.

"Mattia are we still going to the mall to film the YouTube video ?" Asked kairi, I could feel Mattia shift and get out of bed , "Yea maybe around 5 we can go " Mattia said , "where are you going " I whined looking at him , "relax baby I'm just going to the bathroom I'll be back" he laughed , I missed hearing his laugh in the morning the way it was deeper instantly gave me goosebumps .

***

We pulled up at the mall , I drove with Mattia while everyone else drove with ale because they were heading home after the mall .

"Hey Han come over here " Alejandro called me and I walked over "I'll catch up with you" I said to Mattia who just looked at me cautiously .

Mattias POV

I didn't pay much attention to alejandro calling her but it's been almost an hour and they're still talking , I walked over to Vic " do you know what's going on ?" I asked and she shook her head , " I was just about to ask you the same thing " we both looked at them .

When we finished Filming the video we all went to a restaurant to get something to eat , as soon as we sat down Kai's phone started blowing up , "what's going on man " I asked , "I just got verified on insta " he said and we all started congratulating him except ale , "Cmon man don't be like that Kairi would've congratulated you if it happened to you " I said , "yea but I have more followers than both of you so it would've made sense " ale said , "bro it's not about the followers it's about the press and news and how often your name is mentioned online " Kai explained . Alejandro rolled his eyes , "Yea whatever congrats man " he said , "bro idk what's with you lately but you've been acting different and I'm sick of it , how can you not be happy for him " I snapped . Ale just looked at me but stayed quiet .

We all said goodbye afterwards , ale greeted Han and then just walked to the car without saying anything to me .

When we were driving home , I turned the music down , " so what we're you and ale talking about for so long " I asked , "oh he was asking me what he should do for Vic and he's 2 year anniversary " she said a scrolling on her phone , "oh " I said , well now I feel dumb for thinking it was anything else . "What was with you snapping at ale " she asked looking over at me , " I don't know he's just been acting weird lately especially around the boys " I shrugged and she nodded , "I think you guys should talk it out before it blows up" she said and I just nodded , I wasn't in the mood for him right now .

When we got home Hannah went to shower and I decided to go live cause I haven't in a while .

"Hey guys it's been a minute " I said as people started joining ,

User1:
Heard you got arrested

"Where'd you hear that " I asked

User1:
Ale posted on his spam 

"Ales talking shit " I said laughing, I wasn't in the mood to re-tell the story .

I started playing some music and talking to them about random shit when Hannah came out wearing my hoodie again .

"Come over here and say hi " I said , she walked over and waved but I pulled her to sit on my lap so she'd stay on the live with me.
"Guys look at my girl she's so cute " I said and she hid her face in my neck .

The comments blew up with everyone saying cute things but also a couple fan girls getting upset

User2:
Do you guys still live together

"Uhm yea we have an apartment near campus " I said

User3:
Are you guys dating again ?

" no we aren't " Hannah answered look at me and laughed , "not yet " I corrected her wrapping my arms around her waist tickling her causing her to laugh .

We spent another 30 minutes on the live and the we ended it and decided to watch some series .

"We need to go shopping for Europe things because we're leaving soon " she said looking up at me and I nodded .

A couple minutes later she'd passed out on my chest , I was playing with her hair just looking down at her . She was honestly the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I just wanted to spoil her so much . Man I'm simping so hard right now , I turned the tv off and pulled Hannah closer and snuggled into her to fall asleep .

Authors note
So this was more of a filler chapter that's building up to the next couple ones .

Also 2 chapters in one night again 😗🤪

We're 5 chapters away from the end and I don't think I'm ready for this to be over 🥺😭😭

Thanks again for everything guys I love yoouu
-Han ❤️