Bonus chapter

Authors note

Okay just a little disclaimer

This chapter doesn't follow chapter 20 . It's just a bonus Scene so the timeline won't match up just letting y'all know .

Enjoy

Mattia's POV

I rolled over and check my phone , it was about 10 am rn , I had a text from Hannah

Baby 🤍
Morning baby , uhm could you pick me up at around 12 ? I need to do a couple things today ?

Me
Sure angel , I just need to get ready then I'll be there

Baby 🤍

❤️

I wonder what was up , my Instagram was flooded with birthday wishes . Man even I forgot it was my birthday today I'm surprised she did though , she normally makes a huge deal out of birthdays .

I showered and got changed into a plain black jeans and white t-shirt .

I grabbed my keys and drove over to her dorm . I called her ,

Me
Hey I'm outside

Hannah
Okay I'll be done in a sec

I got out of the car and stood at the passenger side door . She came out and ran over to hug me , I picked her up a bit , "hey baby " she said smiling at me . Damn she looked gorgeous . "You look amazing " I said , "you look pretty sexy yourself " she said . "Baby I need your keys " she said . "Huh why ?" I laughed . "Because I know where we're going and I don't feel like explaining directions to you " she said . I handed her the keys and she slipped around to the drivers side .

"So where are we going " I asked , she just rapped along to Uzi ignoring me . Usually I'd be admiring her for that but right now I was just interested in where we were going . " the mall ? " I asked as we pulled up , "Yea I needed to get some things I told you " she said . I started getting out of the car , "you can wait here I just need to run in and get one thing then I'll be back " she said . I closed my door and scrolled through my phone while she was gone .

I commented on a few fan edits to say thank you and reposted stories from josh Richards , chase and a couple other guys from TikTok , I thought we'd be going to a surprised considering she wouldn't let me drive . She climbed back in the car with a small black Sephora bag that she put behind her seat . "Okay now where are we going ?" I asked , "Uhm I'm going out with Lily and Devin tonight so I wanna go get ready , do you wanna chill in the dorm while I get done ? Lily isn't going to be there she's getting dressed at Devins dorm " she asked and I just nodded along while she drove .

***

I can't believe she actually forgot , I meant I never make a big deal of it . Actually everyone forgot I haven't gotten a call from my mom or dad but they were probably busy with the restaurant but none of the guys wished me either .

She came out of the bathroom wearing this

(Ignore the bag)

"Woah where are you guys going again " I asked , "just to dinner baby " she said innocently . "Damn okay " I mumbled . She did her make up and hair . I slowly dozed off .

"Matttiiiaaa" I heard her say through my sleep , "hmm" I groaned . "I'm going to be late baby " she said and I got up . I grabbed my denim jacked from my trunk before I started driving , she directed me to the place she was going . "Okay this is it " I said looking up at the place. It seemed really fancy especially for just the three of them . "Walk me in ?" She asked and I nodded .

I opened the door for her and guided her inside with my hand on the small of her back .

As we got inside I saw a long table with everyone sitting at it , my mom , dad , my brother even the guys , roshaun and Alvaro were here and so were the girls . "Surprise" I heard Hannah say next to me .

Man . I always have a big mouth but for once I was speechless .

Everyone got up and started greeting me and wishing me . I sat down with Hannah next to me after everyone wished me .
"You did all this " I asked looking at her . She nodded "I hope you like it , were also gonna go out later with just the guys and girls . They might have to crash at the apartment but yea " she said . I leaned over and kissed her on her cheek . "Thank you baby" I said . "Oh here I got you this " she said handing me the Sephora bag that I looked at a bit confused , "it's just the bag look inside " she giggled . It was a new gold chain . I looked up at her and smiled before kissing her again .

I got a couple other gifts , Kai and Aria got me new soccer shoes , Vic and Ale got me a few hoodies from shadow hill and Roshaun and Alvaro got me 2 tickets to visit them . My parents didn't want to tell me what they got me until just before they left.

***

After dinner I sat up straight , "Hey guys " I said loudly so that everyone at the table could hear me . They all turned to face me , "I just wanted to say thank you for all of this and everything you guys do for me , especially the support you give me " I said .

Just before my parents left the pulled Hannah and i aside . "We couldn't think of what to get you so we got both of you soemthing " my dad said , Hannah looked just as confused as I was . My mom handed us an envelope , "open it when you're alone " she said to Hannah before they both said goodbye .

***

The rest of us went to a party nearby and stayed there till about 3 am before going back to the apartment and crashing , Hannah took the spare key and organized a couple extra mattress for everyone .

Everyone passed out pretty quickly but Hannah and I stay up . "Thank you again for today baby" I said as she snuggled into my chest . "You're welcome " she said kissing my jaw . "Here open it " I said handing her the envelope from earlier. She opened it quietly . "No fucking way " I said she looked just as shocked . It was two tickets for us to go on a tour around Europe. "You better call them tomorrow " she said looking at me . "We better " I said and she giggled softly .

My mom knew me best , the one thing I wanted most for my birthday was to be with Hannah and this was the best gift possible .

Authors note

This was just a little something short as my sign of appreciation for all the reads and votes

Thank you all again it means so much to me especially all the kind words , you guys make me want to do this

Love y'all
-Han ❤️