Skinny dipping does set a mood

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

"Okay then we can do it tonight" said Ale , "why tonight" asked Kairi a bit too eager . "So that it's dark dumbass" said Mattia coming to sit next to me .

***

"I can't believe you said skinny dipping" I whisper yelled at Aria , we were all undressing and getting into towels to go skinny dipping . "I couldn't think of anything else and Kairi and I spoke about it that morning so it was the first thing that popped into my head " she defended . "Honestly you could've said literally anything else even the truth " I said rolling my eyes . "Stop arguing let's just get this over with" said Vic wrapping the towel around her .

We all walked out and got into the pool before the guys came out , "at least it's not completely freezing " Aria said trying to lighten the mood Vic and I just glared at her when the boys came out . Fully clothed , there eyes went wide . "We thought you guys would chicken out " said Alejandro. I looked at Victoria and then back at the guys , mattias eyes were fixed on me with his mouth slightly open . "Why would we chicken out if it was your suggestion " I snapped . Mattia laughed a bit "we just didn't think you guys would go along with it " he said walking closer to the edge of the pool . "So are you guys not going to get in "asked Aria , Mattia looked over at her , then at me , then at the boys they all smirked in unison before they grabbed out towels and ran inside locking the doors .

"What the fuck " I let out .

We spent the next 20 mins trying to figure out how to get inside , "there's no houses for
Miles we could go try the front door " suggested Aria , "and risk someone seeing us , no thanks " said Vic . "Guys my phone is still out here" I said and they looked over at the table . "I'll take one for the team and go make up a reason they should come open and bring a towel " I said as I started getting out as I got out and started walking towards the table the doors open and all the boys came out laughing . I froze and so did they , ale ran inside , Kairi covered his face and Mattia kinda just stood their staring with a smirk on his face .

I got a sudden rush of confidence and started model walking up to him , the girls cheering in the background "I really wanna know what's going on " sighed Kairi , "you better keep your eyes covered " yelled Aria . Mattia reached out and tried to stop me but I dodged him , "oh no baby after the stunt you guys pull , you ain't getting none of this " I said and took the towel from his hand before walking in .

After we all changed into some sweats all the girls sat on a couch together because we were all lowkey pissed off at the boys . They all sat on some pillows on the floor in front of us pouting like sad puppies . "Okay but you guys can't stay mad at us forever " said Kairi , "yes we can " snapped Aria . "Come on there has to be something we could do to make up for it " said Ale , "Yea anything "added Mattia , the girls and I smirked at each other .

"C'mon boys , it's not getting any warmer " I yelled they all walked out in just their underwear and got into the pool where they took them off . "Have fun " Aria said as we took the towels and went inside locking the doors . "How long are we gonna leave them out there " asked Vic , "maybe like 20 mins or until we get bored " I said .

Mattias POV

"I can't believe you said anything " said Kairi looking at me , "if Ale didn't suggest the plan to steal the towels none of this would've happened " I snapped . "Dude are we gonna talk about Hannah getting out of the water " asked ale looking at me . " if you want to see what my fist against your face feels like " I said pissed off . "Nah dude chill , I'm just saying you've got a gem like well done " he said putting his hands up .