Did you mean what you said

"Hey " I said

Aria
"Hey I'm sorry about how I overreacted at the restaurant last night"

Me
It's all good , I totally understand why .
Listen Mattia invited Alejandro and Kairi over to stay w us during the blizzard and I invited Vic too so I wanted to know if you wanted to come over as well ?

Aria
Uhh , nah I'll rather not , I don't wanna make this awkward for everyone and it's a bit too soon for me to fake it . Thank you for inviting me though .

Me
No problem , I'll phone you again tomorrow to check in

I hung up .

I headed down to Mattia's room , "hey what time is Ale and Kairi coming over " I asked standing in the doorway . "Uhh Ale said he's picking Vic up then he'll be here and Kairi isn't coming " he shrugged . He was busy with his hoodies in the corner looking for something . "Okay Aria isn't coming either , are you looking for something ?" I giggled as he struggled . "Yea my neon green shadow hill hoodie " , "oh I have it I'll go get it " I said turning on my heels , "nah it's cool I just wanted to know where it was you can keep it " he said I stopped in my tracks and smiled . No stop it , distance we're working on distances said to myself . " you wanna stay and hang till they get here ?" He asked , " uhh nah I have a couple things to do I'll come down later " I said and then left . Honestly I had nothing to do but I was just too awkward to stay around him alone .

I went upstairs and made a couple tiktoks I'd been blowing up and I hit 1 mil last week sometime.

***

We were all chilling in Mattia's room the boys were playing GTA and Vic and I were chilling on his bed scrolling through Instagram. "Guys I just got asked to come to playlist" I said , "no way " said Vic looking over my shoulder . Mattia and Ale turned around to look at us , "hey we got the message asking last week but I'm super happy for you " said Mattia , "are you part of our group ?" Asked Ale . "Yea so I'll be with you guys for the Q&A and meet and greet " I said . "Well probably all be on the same floor aswell , ask Lily if she's going maybe you guys can share a room even though no one sleeps " Ale jokes and we all start laughing . Playlist is basically one huge party , I was super excited but also super nervous .

***

"Why don't you throw a party next weekend when your parents are away " asked alejandro, he and Vic were cuddling on the one side of the bed while I sat next to them and Mattia sat on the chair . You could sense the tension , I looked over at Mattia who was considering it . "Yea why not , invited the usual and then I'll invite a couple other people , don't want it to be too big either " said Mattia rubbing his head flashbacks of the last party flooded in . He looked over at me and his eyes glazed over and then went back to normal . Damn ..

***

It was the night of the party and Victoria and I somehow convinced Aria to come

**flashback**

"C'mon , there's going to be so much people you won't even notice him " Vic said and Aria came out of the dressing room . "I don't know I just don't wanna see him and Lily together " she sighed looking in the mirror "she's not coming she's in Hawaii with her family " I said rolling my eyes . Aria turned around to look at us , she crossed her arms trying to look intimidating. "Fine" she finally gave in and Vic and I ran over to hug her