Go get her

Mattia's POV

I watched her leave with Max's arm around her shoulder . I'd fucked up to a new level .

The crowd started to disperse and I walked up to the bathroom . Cynthia followed behind me " Mattia , baby , are you okay ?" She said as I walked into the bathroom . "I'm fine Cynthia " I snapped . I started to clean my knuckles . "Why did you get into a fight over that bitch " she said , I spun around and stopped inches from her face . " I don't care what happened between me and her but let me here you call her that again and you'll regret it " I said and walked out of the bathroom.

I drove to my apartment , well it was actually the apartment I'd gotten for Hannah and I before we broke up . That's what I went to her dorm to tell her and my pride fucked it up too .

When I got home , I did the one thing I thought I'd never do .. I called my mom . I knew she'd rip me to pieces for what I did but I also knew she'd give me advice I needed .

We spoke for a really long time

"Why didn't you call me sooner Mattia " she said softly as I told her .

She was a million times more understanding than I thought she was going to be .

"I'm my opinion , I think you should apologize but then also give her some space to heal , you did hurt her a lot but I believe you guys had something special and that she will forgive you and that everything will be okay " she said .

" I love you mamá" I said , "I love you too " she replied and I hung up .

***

It's been a couple of days since the party , I've been avoiding Hannah in lectures just to give her some space before I apologized . After our 12 pm lecture I walked over to her , "Han" I said my voice cracked . Great. She turned around , I scanned her face for some sort of emotion but there was none . " I know you want nothing to do with me right now but I just wanted to apologize for my actions and how they affected you . I know I was acting like a complete dick and you never deserved that. You deserve better " I said my voice almost disappearing at the last part . " I'll leave you alone now I promise , but if you need anything I'm still her I'm just giving you space " she nodded and tried to smile a bit . I smiled before walking away .

Honestly she did deserve better but I was going to give it to her .

My phone rang as I was walking out to my car , it was Kairi .

Me :
Hey what's up

Kai:
So I'm in a bad mood , Lily and a couple other people are coming over . Do you want to bring Cynthia and come chill

Me:
Nah man I'm trying to -

I stopped mid sentence to see Hannah walking out with Max's arm around her shoulder

Me :
Nevermind I'll be there .

Hannah's pov

I was shocked . This was probably the most mature I'd seen Mattia since ... well actually ever . I didn't know what to say so I just shot him a small smile which he returned before walking away .

Max came over , "hey is everything okay " he asked watching Mattia leave , "yea actually " I smiled . Mattias apology made my heart happy and honestly I did deserve better but , honestly I kinda wanted it to be him .

Max slung his arm around my shoulder as we walked out , honestly I didn't mind but more so because we knew our boundaries.

I saw Mattia standing over at his car but he turned around before I could wave .

Mattias pov

I picked Cynthia up before driving over to kairi's house back in jersey .

We pulled up and Cynthia walked up to me and grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers. At this point . I was down .

***

Cynthia kept making tiktoks with this one guy , and then she threw it back on me and I kinda lost it . I walked up to them and stood between them in the TikTok . "What the fuck " I said looking at her . The guy behind me disspeared almost as quickly as he showed up . "What's wrong baby" she said wrapping her arms around my neck , I took them off " you're mind you're not supposed to be doing that with other guys " I snapped and she laughed . "Even if I was it doesn't mean you get to tell me what I can and can't do" she returned folding her arms across her chest . I walked away . Alejandro walked over and came to sit next to me , "dude I'm going to be real with you now " he said and I sighed , I've been waiting for this . "You fucked up , and now you're trying to take Cynthia and turn her into what Hannah was . It's not fair on either of them " he said and I nodded . "You know who you want , so stop capping and go get her "

Authors note

I know I've been MIA , fashion school has honestly been a lot more stressful than I thought it would be .

But SA just declared a state of disaster because of the corona virus soo I'm at home for the next 4 weeks so I'll be updating regularly again .

ILY
- Han 💋