2nd Surprise

"Baby " , "baby Cmon wake up " I heard Mattia whisper as I started waking up , "hmm " I groaned cuddling into his chest " I don't wanna get up I wanna cuddle " I said into his chest . How does he still smell so good . I inhaled a bit , "when you're done sniffing me , we need to get done for part 2 of the surprise " he said laughing a little .
I looked up at him with puppy dog eyes , "nah don't give me that look " he said rolling his eyes . I pouted my lip , he leaned down and kissed me biting my bottom lip slightly causing me to let out a moan , "later baby I promise " he said winking and getting out of bed .

I walked out of the shower with a towel around me , Mattia was sitting on the bed waiting for me , "what exactly am I dressing for ?" I asked standing in front of him playing with his hair a bit . He looked up from his phone , "dress cute " he said , "wow that helps me so much " I said sarcastically and walked over to the closet , we went by the dorm and finally got my things .

I changed into a dress , a cropped leather jacket and some sneakers , after I did my hair and make up I looked over at Mattia , "okay I'm ready " I said . He looked up and a smile spread across his face " wow " he said and I blushed a little .

I got up and grabbed my purse , Mattia grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers as we walked down to the car . 

We started driving , "okay so where are we going ?" I asked leaning over rubbing the back of his neck . He smirked but stayed silent .

We arrived at Central Park and I looked over at him , "c'mon " he said getting out of the car , he grabbed a bag and basket from the trunk . "Picnic ?" I asked and nodded and I smiled . I grabbed onto his arm as we walked wrapping my hand around his bicep . We got to this open spot that over looked a pond  , Mattia set everything up and wouldn't let me help . We eventually sat down "this is adorable baby " I said smiling and taking in everything . "This is part 2/3 but you're gonna have to wait a bit longer for the rest " he said , "okay but now I feel bad because you're doing all this and I haven't done anything for you " I said looking down at the blanket , he reached over and tilted my face up so that I was looking up at him , "baby you know I love spoiling you and doing shit like this , you don't need to worry about always doing something for me " he said . "But I do have a way you could say thank you " he smirked and I raised an eyebrow, he reached into the bag and handed me a Victoria's secret box and I let out a laugh , " even in the cutest moments you always find a way to be horny " I said looking in the box . I smirked he actually picked out a really cute light pink set , "since when do you like pink "I asked and he shrugged , "I don't but I know it'll look sexy on you " he said and I leaned over and kissed him , "thank you baby " I said and he pulled me in for another kiss "you're welcome " he said smiling into the kiss .

***

We ate and just sat around chilling talking about where we will be going in Europe and planing what we wanna see , "listen we need to talk about what happened with Ale " I said slowly as I put a fork full of pasta in my mouth .

"What about it " he said , "are you okay ? " , "no " he replied I was shocked at his honesty for once , "you guys need to sort it out or talk it out " I said and he nodded , "I just hate that he's right , I am a shitty person " he sighed . I reached up and grabbed his face in both hands , " Mattia Polibio , everyone fucks up , but you are not a shitty person , you're the most sensitive , caring , lovable person I have ever met , you just lack judgment sometimes but no ones perfect not even you " I said . He smiled , " what did I do to deserve you " he said ," you just got lucky I guess , we both did because I know I don't deserve you sometimes " I said .