"Maybe i'll go back "

"What time is everyone supposed to come over" I said walking over to the tv in mattias room where he was sitting playing fifa .

" Alejandro is already on his way with Vic , I'm busy playing w Kairi right now so he'll be here after we're done " he said not taking his eyes off the screen . I leaned down and kissed him on the cheek , I'm surprised I got a response at all .

***

"Alejandro and I have honestly never argued that badly before " Victoria sighed as we were carrying snacks down to the boys , "at least you guys made up " I said lowering my voice slightly as we walked in . We were still waiting for Kairi and Aria and it's been almost 3 hours since they stopped playing fifa .

Vic went over and sat next to Ale , I was super thankful that the argument had blown over since the fight because whenever someone was fighting with someone else it just made everyone else awkward because none of us knew how to act.

"Did you text Kairi ?" I asked Mattia and he nodded , we've been doing better but honestly I think we're just avoiding a lot of topics right now because we know it's going to either end in an argument or with someone crying .

"I don't understand why it took you 4 hours to get done when we're just chilling " we could hear Kairi yell , "maybe if you weren't playing fifa whole day you would've read my texts that I wouldn't be home whole day to get done " Aria yelled back as they walked into the room .

All of us looked at them with wide eyes .

"All you fucking care about is soccer honestly " Aria continued to yell I could see both boys next to me flinch at those words because we all knew soccer was Kairi's life . His face twisted as if he was going to say something but instead he just kept quiet and walked over to the chair near the tv .

I look up at Mattia who was sitting behind me and he nodded , "hey guys can you help me get a couple blankets upstairs " I asked and motioned for both girls to follow me .

"What's going on ?" I asked when we got into my room . Aria fell face first into my pillows and started screaming , " I've been messaging him since 1 trying to tell him I was running late and that I'd only be home at 5 because I needed to help my mom with some things , but no Kairi was too busy playing fifa to read anything so he was waiting at my house from 3 , then when I eventually got home he lost his shit with me because I never told him and that I always did this when we needed to be somewhere " she took a deep breath before continuing , " I- honestly .. " she started crying , Vic walked over and wrapped her arms around Aria " he's always busy with soccer and I know it's important to him but it's like I'm always second best and when I stop sitting around and waiting for him then he gets mad and acts like I don't spend time with him" she sobbed . I could completely relate because this is exactly what happened with Mattia and I .

"Listen you two are going to have to talk openly about this or it's not going to work " I sighed

Mattias POV

"Bro what the hell was that " Alejandro asked before I even could .

Kairi ran his hands through his hair a couple times and sighed , "I can't do this anymore guys " he eventually said looking up at the ceiling , "what's been going on dude , you guys have been going at it for weeks " I said . They've been at each other's necks for weeks even at school .

"She just doesn't get it , I have so much shit to sort out for soccer and for college I can't always be with her , and then when I do make time for her she always says she has plans so what does she want me to do ?" He said loudly .

I haven't seen Kairi this pissed in a while , I know he really cares about Aria but I also know how much she can be sometimes any guy would lose it .

"Have you spoken to her " asked Ale , "no every time I try she just starts crying and then I end up apologizing , and that shit honestly starts messing with you a bit after a while . Cause I'm apologizing for shit I shouldn't feel bad about like my future " he said , I could hear his voice crack he was beyond tired and frustrated . " I don't thinking hanging is gonna be a good idea until Aria and I speak about this so we're probs gonna leave again when they come down " he said . I didn't want them to leave but I also know how awkward things are gonna be .

Hannah's POV

We headed back downstairs carrying a couple of blankets .

Kairi walked over to Aria who was busy washing her face in the bathroom .

I walked over to Mattia , "what's up now " I whispered , "nah Kai said they're gonna rather leave and go sort this out than stay and make it awkward " he whispered back and I nodded .

They both came over and hugged us before leaving .

"That shit was intense " said Ale , "it really was and it's getting worse " Vic added. We sat speaking about the whole scenario before Watching some movies till about 11 when Alejandro and Victoria left.

I snuggled up to Mattia , "it breaks my heart to see them fight like that " I said into his chest crying a little the thought of them breaking up honestly broke my heart . Mattia played with my hair , " they'll sort it out , they probably think this every time we fight too " he said and I giggled at the last part .

"I love you " he said kissing my forehead , "I love you " I responded.

***

"Mattia you can't just pretend I'm not going " I said as looking at him and he laid on my bed . "Yes I can because you aren't going all the way to NYC without me " he said looking at the ceiling , "you can't be serious " I put my hands on my hips , "you can't even drive yourself around how are you going to take care of yourself in a city you don't know , you need me " he rolled his eyes. I couldn't tell if he was joking or not but it pissed me off so much .

" I passed my drivers yesterday, and it's not like I'll be traveling around New York , I'm staying on campus in a dorm and trust me when I tell you I don't "need" you to do anything " I yelled and walked out of the room slamming the door .

We've been avoiding talking about NYU since the conversation in the car a month ago . I couldn't wait or depend on him anymore so I got my drivers appointment and Camila helped me sort out a place to rent a car up their till Mattia did eventually come Incase I needed one which I doubt I will . I never knew he could be so condescending .

I turned around and walked back in "this is my room you are the one that should be leaving " I said crossing my arms , "it's my house so let's not start " he snapped before walking out .

***

"Are you going to drive me down tomorrow or do I need to ask Camila ?" I asked walking into his room later that evening . "Why don't you just drive yourself since you don't need me " he snapped not taking his eyes off his phone . "Mattia can we not argue about this the night before I leave " I sighed rubbing my temples I've had a migraine the entire day from arguing . "Just stay and we won't have to argue " he replied coldly . "You're so fucking selfish , I gave up everything back home to come here and studying so I could be close to you and now you don't even want me to go do that all because of your poor planning " , "I never asked you to come up here to study " . "Maybe I'll go back then " I yelled and walked out of the room .

Authors note

I am so sorry that this chapter took this long to get up .

I just started at a fashion school and honest things are a bit crazy , not that that's an excuse but yea .

Thank you guys for 2K reads , I appreciate them all so much , don't forget to vote on this chapter aswell .

When this one gets to 40+ votes I promise I'll actually upload them next one 😹🙈

Sm love
- Han ❤️