You're the only pretty girl i care about

"I honestly can believe you're here " he said looking at her .

I wasn't going to stand here and watch this , "Mattia I'm going to get a drink " I said and he just nodded before continuing to talk to Alessya .

I walked around trying to find the kitchen , when I eventually did I poured myself a drink , "hey" I heard a familiar voice say I turned around to see josh , "Uhm hi " I said taking a sip of my drink . "How are you doing ?" He asked , "how about we just cut to the chase and you tell me why you're here " I said getting irritated . "Woah , okay uhm I came here for you " he said and I choked on my drink . "Huh?" I managed to say , "yea after Ashley came back from being here and spoke about you I couldn't help but think about everything we could've been if I didn't fuck up before you left" he blurted out . I was caught so off guard "but you're dating Devin " i asked , "I just saw her hanging out with you on TikTok once and then when I saw her on campus I knew it would be a way to get to you " he said , he grabbed my wrist "I know I fucked up but I know we're meant to be together " he added. I pulled my arm out of his grasp "Uhm josh I don't think-" I started when suddenly I felt a arm snake around my waist , "you good baby " Mattia said and I nodded , "oh hey josh you remember Mattia my-" , "boyfriend " Mattia said before greeting josh . I swear Mattia couldn't have shown up at a better time josh was starting to get super creepy . "Mind if I steal my girl for a bit man " Mattia said turning us around and walking out of the kitchen. "Boyfriend huh ?" I joked , "shut up he doesn't need to know I'm not ... yet " he replied .

"What the fuck was that " he asked as I explained what happened to him , "why's he acting like a psycho " asked Mattia . "I have no idea I'm just glad you showed up when you did" I said , "when you took too long to come back I got worried " he shrugged , "oh I thought you were paying so much attention to Alessya " I said dragging out her name .

He laughed "why the fuck would I be paying so much attention to her that I'd forget about you " he asked looking down at me , "I don't know you guys just seemed really preoccupied and she pretty soo " I said , he leans down and kissed me " you're the only pretty girl I care about she can't even compete with you " he said and I smiled , he lead me into the living room smacking my ass as we walked over to the couch . He sat down and pulled me onto his lap .

Alessya sat across from us on another chair and so did devin on the other side , josh also walked over and joined her . "So Mattia do you still play soccer ?" Asked Alessya . "Uhm ye-Yea I'm thinking of playing here " he stuttered a bit because I shifted on his lap . "You need to stop moving before you give me a boner " he whispered into my ear causing me to smile . We sat speaking a bit more when suddenly Alessya asked " how's ale and Kairi " . I rolled my eyes while Mattia explained trying to be polite , I leaned into his ear "I swear if this bitch asks one more question I'm going to slap her " I whispered , he let out a small laugh but slid his hand onto my thigh. "No fighting " he said and I shifted on his lap again causing him to groan a bit in my ear . I looked up and noticed josh staring and so did Mattia . He instantly got possessive , he reached up and turned my face so that he could kiss me, I shifted again accidentally this time and he immediately pulled away , "we're leaving now " he whispered to me and I nodded .

When I turned to say bye everyone was gone , when suddenly Mattia grabbed my arm and practically dragged me out of the room just before we could reach the door Alessya popped out , I rolled my eyes immediately. "Mattia can I talk to you ?" She asked and he nodded "alone " she added looking at me . Mattia shot me a look as if to say behave , "I'll go look for Devin " I said before walking away.