chapter 42• Let Me Know.

Start from the beginning

me: why don't you like her Tyrin?

Tyrin: I have my reasons.

me: tell me, I wanna know.

Tyrin: Dena ain't who she says she is, she's fake, manipulative, a snake, and a hoe she used to fuck with one of my homies. he had money she trapped him with there son Malachi, then set him up and he got robbed in his home with Malachi there. he died trying to protect his son. they found Malachi a week later in the back of a SUV dead. she ain't right in the head I don't want you around her baby. cause if she ever try and fuck with you then I'm a end up getting all out my element and beat her ass till she stopped breathing.

Khalid's POV

Ice came over to talk and talking lead to fucking and guess who walked in on us? Mya! had me all types of pissed off she interrupted a good thing! I did care about why she was in my fucking house though.

Me: what do you want?

Mya: my daughter.

me: you might as well take me to court cause that's the only way you taking my daughter out this house.

Mya: all I have to do is tell them what you really do.

me: so become a snitch? shit you bad do you.

Mya: we'll see about that when you get locked up.

I laughed at her ass like I literally started crying laughing. she think she putting fear into me she not! my moneys legit.

before she said anything else I grabbed her by the neck pushing her against the wall.

me: listen stupid bitch, get over the fact that I don't want your ass no more. I'm not go keep telling your dumb ass to stop playing with me so like I said take me to court so I can get full custody with no visitation rights to you.

I let her go and opened the front door pushing her out. I went back to my bedroom Ice had Keyonna feeding her. Keyon was at Jaemoni's. she had already taken the sheets off the bed and put new ones on. I grabbed some boxers out my drawer and a pair of gym shorts tossing them on the bed.

Ice: Yonnnnna.

me: she spit up on you?

Ice: no she farted on me.

I needed to give her a bath before she went to sleep for the night. after I heard here burp I took her from Ice who smacked her lips.

Me: girl this my baby you better gone.

Ice: give her backkkkk.

me: noooo she needs a bath.

Ice: I'll give her a bath just give her back.

me: fine don't make the water to hot though.

Ice: put the water in the tub then.

I went in the bathroom grabbing her baby tub out the closet I rinsed it out then sat it in the tub putting warm water in it with Johnson&Johnson baby wash. Ice came in and kneeled next to the tub putting Keyonna in it I handed her the little Minnie Mouse wash rag. I dropped the towel i had around my waist and stepped into the shower.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

December 14.

Chase POV

I hate being lied to. Mila obviously hiding something from me so I started ignoring her ass. shit if she gone lie fuck her. Raine still mugging me but she ain't said shit realizing that I don't give a fuck for her feelings.

You Deserve *Trilogy (3 in 1)*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara