i didn't say anything.

'i'm sorry seungwoo-ya.' i said, trying to hold my tears, 'i'm sorry for blaming you, i'm sorry for getting mad at you. i know it's not your fault but i convinced myself to..' he cupped my face and a tear left a trail of water on my cheeks.

'harin-ah, jagi.'

that word.

jagi.

that made my heart sting.

there was a sudden shock.

my legs suddenly became weak.

my knees lost balance.

and i was on the floor.

👼

'harin-ah, are you okay?' a deep voice said.

but..

it wasn't seungwoo.

i opened my eyes to see a worried minkyu.

i quickly sat up and rubbed the back of my neck.

'harin-ah.' he used his hands to hold my cheeks that melted to his touch. 'i miss you, so fucking much you have no fucking idea.'

'i miss you too.'

and without hesitation, our lips connected.

👼

'holy fuck!' i screamed as i sat up. i woke up sitting on seungwoo's bed.

the scent of this bed still lingered in my mind back then.

i spotted a shocked seungwoo and six other guys making the same face.

seungwoo immediately ran up to me and held my face in his slender fingers and warm palms, scanning my body in case i hurt my body or something.

'yah, i'm okay,' i looked at the six boys who were making funny faces, teasing seungwoo, 'seungwoo-ya, who are they again? don't i know them?' seungwoo smiled and went over to them, lip syncing the word 'intro' repeatedly.

their shoulders touched each others' and i sat on the hard bed, confusion written all over my face. 'new world, hello we are victon!' they said in unison. i was surprised by their sudden actions, but i was quite surprised at their perfect sync. i clapped my hands from instinct and they smiled a bright smile. 'oh, hello victon. i'm jung harin. can i know all of your names?' i said while grinning.

one of them with blonde hair started to speak, 'hi harin, i'm byung..' seungwoo then suddenly covered his mouth and told all of them to exit the room.

'yah, harin-ah,' he said seriously, 'they're my bros. do you expect me to not be jealous when you talk to them so nicely?' i gave him a 'bruh' face and he smiled cutely.

 do you expect me to not be jealous when you talk to them so nicely?' i gave him a 'bruh' face and he smiled cutely

( i can't this photo is so cute-)

'i'm just introducing myself to them, i mean i only love one person in my entire life.' he suddenly put his elbow on my knee and his chin on his wrist, feeling confident. 'and who is this handsome boy you love the most in the whole entire world who loves you back so fucking dearly and want to spend the rest of his life with you?'

i chuckled at his cockiness and couldn't reply at all. 'it's the blue hair boy from victon, the one with cute dimples.' he looked at me with a serious face, 'yah, don't you ever do that to me,' he paused and looked up to the ceiling, smirking, 'or else,' he looked back at me and put his icy finger on my chin, 'i might punish you.' he whispered in my ear, almost biting it. his hot breath that blew on my ear made me shiver.

my cheeks burned deep red. 'stop getting intimidated so easily.' he stood back up properly and put his hands on his pockets.

'i-i'm not intimidated. what m-makes you think i-i'm intimidated, h-huh?' i cursed at myself for stammering. he folded his arms and just smirked and brought his face closer to mine. i widened my eyes and his smirk became bigger. i pushed him away when our faces were inches from each other. i couldn't help but feel the burn in my cheeks.

'that's why, baby.' i looked down and put my face on my hands. when i looked back up, i saw the calendar that hung on his gray wall.

December 2020
27

my eyes widened in shock, 'yah, what?! i was in a coma for three days?'

'well, yeah? but four, by the way.' he said, grinning.

'but- i missed your birthday?'

he chuckled softly, 'yah, it's okay. my birthday present is the fact that you're awake.'

i cringed a little but i shrugged.

"ew can you be less cheesy?"

"like what?"

"you know, like how you always act hot around me back then."

"hyuuuunngg!!" a slightly high pitched voice was heard from outside, followed by the door that slammed open, revealing a cute boy in pink with dimples as deep as oceans.

source - youtube: hello82

"my crush just confessed to me!" his voice was slurred, it sounded wavy and his voice cracked after every other word.

"yah, jinjja. choi byungchan!"
jinjja - really

"aghh, hyung wae?"
wae - what's wrong/why

"i'm in a room with my girlfriend."

"oop! you guys are going to.." he gestured a sign and seungwoo quickly pushed him out.

"seungwoo-ya, what was that?" i said while i laughed loudly and couldn't stop.

"he's like, the cutest one in victon. i know what you're thinking, harin-ah."

"oh yeah? what?"

"that i'm cuter." he winked.

(a/n: IM SORRY THIS IS SO BORING)