Chapter 28

Rikki's POV

When Harry said we were going to be watching movies, cuddling and kissing he ment it. I honestly needed this though, it was nice to just relax and not have to deal with family drama and such. Harry was being extra cheeky today and I could tell he was in a really good mood and frankly I was too. He really made me happy and made me feel as if I was the only girl  in the world as cliche as that may sound.

Harry has his head in my lap as I stroked my fingers through his hair. We were watching the notebook which happened to be Harry's favorite movie and he explained how "it is the best movie ever made because it shows just how much love can conquer." which I partially agreed with because there have been plenty of moments where love has let me down.

"Arrogant son of a bitch!" Ally said from the movie.

"I love that line." Harry spoke up.

"And I will call you out when you are one." I said with a small laugh. Harry just hummed in response. "Hey Bubs?" I said in quiet voice.

"Mhm" Harry answered.

"I've been thinking about how I am supposed to tell Kylie I will be going on a world tour for almost a year and won't be able to see her as well as how I'm going to do online school." I said as he picked his head up off of my lap. I took a shaky breathe before saying "I'm just nervous of how she is going to react, she's going to be living alone for a while and the fact that I'm only going to be giving her like 20 days notice I-".

"Darling, take a deep breathe. Everything is going to be fine, I promise." Harry said placing a hand on my lap.

"But what if its not Harry, what if she hates me for this. She has been there for me and when finals come up she tends to get super stressed and that's the only time I feel like I reciprocate being a good friend and now I won't be there." I argued, voice cracking in the end.

"Rikki, Baby, you are an amazing friend and Kylie knows that. I think if you're completely honest she will understand and most of all she will be happy for you. There is no need to worry, just give her a call later or you can wait till she's here in person, whatever makes you comfortable. I know that your scared about hearts getting broken, but I assure you that will not happen." He told me with absolute certainty. It felt like I could't say anything so I decided to just lean into him. Harry pulled me up so I was leaning against his chest and then wrapped his arms around me, resting his chin on my head.

I think I was genuinely starting to fall in love with Harry. I don't think I could tell him though because like he said I am afraid because hearts get broken. Even though things may seem perfect and like they will only get better, there is always someone or something that ruins it. There is a small part of me deep down that believes Harry will change my mind set  and make me fall head over heals for him to the point where he is all I want and all I will ever want.

"Can you promise me something?" I asked in a whisper.

"Anything."

"Promise me I'm not making a mistake by going on tour with you."

"I promise."

"Promise me I'm not making a mistake by letting you in."

"I promise."

"And finally, promise me you won't leave me when things get rough or when I try and push you away and act like I don't need you, because I do."

"I promise, but not when things get rough, if things get rough. And I need you too, you're my  golden girl." Harry said pressing a kiss to my head. "Common now, lets enjoy the rest of the movie and then we can make some dinner."

"Correction you will make some dinner, I would burn down your kitchen." I said causing a deep chuckle to emerge from Harry's lips.

————————————

I wanted Harry to make me grilled cheese, but he said I needed to try something his band mate Louis used to make. It was chicken wrapped in parma ham, stuffed with mozzarella with a side of homemade mash.

"I don't make it nearly as well as Louis did, but I'd say I did a pretty decent job." He said as he brought me a plate.

Once we were both seated with a glass of red wine I decided I wanted to know about his relationship with his band mates. "Were you and Louis close?" I questioned.

"Yeah, yeah we were. The fans even gave us a ship name." He said with a laugh. "Larry Stylinson."

"Awww. What about everyone else?" I asked intrigued on there relationship.

"We all got along really well, they are like my brothers." He said sincerely. "The one thing that is sad though is that Zayn wasn't nearly as happy as we thought he was." Harry said taking a sip of wine.

"Why did he stay for so long then?"

"Well he left the band back in 2015 while we were still on tour."

"That must have been devastating for you guys and all of your fans." I said.

"Yeah it was, but let's move onto some other things." He said probably feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"Okay, well how are you feeling about your first tour as a solo artists?" I asked hopefully easing the tension.

"I am so excited." He said with a big grin. "Especially to share new experiences with new people." Harry said with a wink.

"Cheeky boy." I said sticking my tongue out. I then turned around and pushed him down onto the sofa and straddled his lap. I then went in for a kiss and when Harry's eyes closed and his lips puckered I pulled away.

"You little tease." He said before attacking me with tickles. I couldn't stop my fit of laughs and Harry began laughing at me.

"H-Harry I c-can't breathe" I barely got out. He then stopped tickling me and starting kissing me all over.

Once he stopped I laid back into his arms and he started to play with my hair before sighing and saying "my forever golden girl."

________________________________

Now this was to damn cute. Like I want this. Anyways sorry for the short chapter kinda a filler, but I have hidden some things in there ;).

Also thank you guys for 12K wtf how