Chapter 25

Rikki's POV

Harry woke me up once the plane landed and I felt well rested. I don't know how I was going to bring up the question involving our romantic status. I do not want to sound clingy, but at the same time, we need to discuss what we are and what we mean to each other. Once we got off the runway, surrounded by security guards, a black SUV pulled up and rolled down the window.

"Oh, hey Mark!", Harry says, waving his hands that are full with my bags. He insisted on carrying them because he is just a gentlemen like that, and I should be aware of that by now. Harry introduces me to Mark, his driver in New York, and Jeff who is sitting shotgun in the car. Jeff is Harry's manager, and he meets me with a warm smile and handshake.

"So pleasant to meet you! Harry has told me as much as he could about you - he has an incredibly busy schedule, as you know by now." He says, talking with his hands.

I smile and nod. "Of course, how could I forget!", I say. That statement was one hundred percent truthful, considering we are currently at a New York airport for his tour outfit fittings. We hopped into the fancy car and headed to his flat. When we arrived, I was faced with a gorgeous apartment building, mostly made of glass. It was in an extremely prestigious part of Manhattan, although Harry was immensely modest about it when we saw my jaw drop. It looked like there were only about three or four penthouses in the whole building, considering the size of each one.

"Oh. My. God." I said, as the car door was opened by one of his guards. My bags were taken from my hands politely along with Harry's. They were rushed into the marvelous, massive front entrance and we were guided there as well. Jeff talked to the front desk workers as Harry and I got into the shiny, well-kept elevator, which just happened to be glass as well. He pressed a couple buttons and looked at my slyly. My jaw was still on the floor, so he looked at me while rolling his eyes.

"What do you think?", he said, gesturing as the elevator doors opened to his gorgeous home. What was in front of me was an unbelievable New York penthouse filled with beautiful furniture and art pieces, all color coordinated. They weren't too matchy-matchy, and there were a lot of mute, dark, earthy tones in the building. Plants sprinkled the flat, making it look much more inviting and homey.

"It's a lovely place," I said, grazing the plush furniture with my hands, "could be bigger though." I said this sarcastically, shooting him a playful glance. He laughed and walked in my direction, proceeding to show me around the place and give me a luxury tour. He first headed into the kitchen and dining area, which was right off the living space. Marble counter-tops filled the room, along with sublime appliances. I opened the fridge, expecting to see empty rows. I was instead greeted with sparkling waters, alcohol, produce, milk, eggs, veggies, fruit, yogurt, whatever my mind could come up with. He was stocked. "Jesus. I didn't think you stayed here much."

"I wish I stayed here more," Harry said, coming towards me, "Jeff always makes sure to tell the maintenance staff to stock my ice box right before I come over. Especially when I bring a lady-friend." He winked and ran his hands through my hair. I kissed him and he returned it with ease.

"Oh, so you bring a bunch of women around here?" I said this jokingly, although a little curious.

"Actually, no." I looked surprised so he continued to explain himself. "This place is very special to me. New York... relaxes me for some reason. Even in this chaos-ridden city. Reminds me why I do what I do, and why I need to be grateful for it." He moved the hair out of my eyes again, and I looked directly into his. He is such a genuine guy, and I can really picture myself being with him. After all the shitty guys I've been with, I deserve this. I deserve to be loved like this, like how Harry can love me. He is so true and honest. So masculine yet sensitive. So handsome yet adorable and silly. I could really see myself loving him, and I'm not sure if he feels the same way. I need to plan a way to say this to him. Looking into his eyes, I don't just see the genuine guy he is. I see the genuine future we can have together. He noticed I was staring into space and tried catching my attention with a chuckle and wave. "Earth to Rikki?", he said, laughing.

"Oh, hi, yes. Sorry, I was just thinking." I said, hugging him. He looked super happy in this moment, and I could feel his heartbeat through his chest and onto mine. I closed my eyes and let my mind drift for a second, cuddling him in the middle of the kitchen.

"Okay silly. We have to head to the meeting in about an hour, so get ready! Look professional." He smiled and headed into his room, motioning for me to come with. "Your bags are over here. I'll give you a second to change." When he was leaving the room he turned around to tell me one last thing. "Hey, you said before that you wanted to go back to your apartment just to settle back in? That's totally fine, I just need to let Mark know so that he can drop your things back off at your place. Just give him the address before the fitting and he will run them over." He grinned and I nodded. I grabbed my over-sized blazer and white lacy tank top to go underneath. I also put on a pair of sleek shorts to wear underneath the blazer dress. I looked in the mirror and thought my outfit looked great. A fantastic mixture of professionalism and some trendy aspects. I quickly straightened a couple frizzy areas of my hair to make it look less messy. I threw on some silver jewelry from my bag, not forgetting my necklace. Once I looked presentable, I walked out of the room and handed my bags to Mark, who was in the hallway outside. Him and Harry were waiting on me.

"You look... amazing." Harry said, looking at me in awe.

"Why thank you." I said, smiling and bowing. He rolled his eyes and smirked at me.

After Harry's fitting, I was planning on going to Elle and Avery's for a few drinks and then heading back to my apartment. I know Elle said I was welcome to stay with her, but after some thinking, it was probably best to stay at the apartment and we haven't been there for a while.

------------------------------------

We were in the waiting area at one of the Gucci Headquarters for Harry's fitting. I have never been to one of these places before and to be honest it was sorta overwhelming. Someone finally came down and directed us to the fitting room. Once we walked inside we were greeted with a team of stylists. We were offered some champagne and a cheese platter. I kindly declined the cheese platter but gladly took the champagne. I took seat in one of the chairs an just watched the team do there thing.

They measured his arms, legs, waist and shoulders. Once they finished they discussed what he was going for. Harry explained how he wanted a different outfit for each night of his tour. A few of the team members looked a bit shocked, but the main stylist guaranteed they could do it. After that they talked about some other things and I didn't feel like it mattered that much so I went down to the lobby. When I looked outside, it was raining extremely hard. I thought I could even see a little bit of hail, but the window was foggy so I could not be sure. I stood there for a bit in awe of mother nature. How beautiful. This city is littered with water droplets, making the architecture look even more sparkly and fancy. I think about where I am, who I'm with, and what I'm doing. I'm currently at Gucci Headquarters with my romantic interest picking out suits for his sold-out tour. What the hell. I am so happy and complete, and I haven't felt this way in a while.

________________________________

I'm super excited for next chapter. I think u guys are really gonna like it ;). I hope everyone is doing well.

By the way, I update every three days:)