Chapter 17

Please read >(hey guys, little side note, they dates don't exactly match to when they really occurred because the way I wrote, it wouldn't flow. He is going to start touring at the end of January 2018, but trust me it will all make since)

Rikki's POV

While I was on my way to Harry's house and I was using the aux and right when I pulled up my current favorite song came on so I decided that Harry could wait a couple of minutes.

"Cause I'm just a teenage dirt bag baby!" I belted out as I danced to the beat. Suddenly there was a knock on my car window and when I looked up, I was greeted with the one and only Harry Styles shirtless. He had toned abs and I could see multiple tattoos littering his skin. I rolled down my window and gave him a shy smile.

"Someone's having fun at-" he says before looking down at his phone. "- 8:53 in her own car." he finished with a sly smirk.

"Wonder who that could be." I said, playing along.

"Hm me too, she looks very cute though." he said to me looking around. I got out of my car and was immediately being pulled into Harry's arms. "I'm sorry for what I said earlier, I over stepped my boundaries and shouldn't have pushed you." he said as I kept my head on his chest, feeling every vibration when he talks.

"s'okay." I mumbled against his chest. "I came to look for my necklace, I think I left it your guest room." I said as we made our way into his house.

"What does it look like?" he asked.

"It's gold and has a small coin like pendant on it." I said.

"I bet it's in the studio because you didn't sleep in the guest room, I found you on the floor passed out with my guitar right next to you." he said with a cheeky grin. I felt the heat shoot up to my cheeks and I could tell they were probably bright red.

"Ya um I was looking for the laundry room and then I somehow stumbled into there." I said sheepishly.

"Why were you looking for the laundry room" he questioned.

"I was looking for my clothes that I still have yet to find." I stated.

"But how come you needed your clothes so late at night?" he asked as we made our way into his room so he could grab a shirt.

"Harry, you're doing it again." I said, referring to him overstepping.

"Oh right, sorry love." he said. "If it's okay, I would like you to spend the night again." He stated casually.

"Oh I-I don't know, I don't want to be a burden and intrude on your family. I feel like I was last night and I took you away from your family even though you were the one to come find me, but that's not the point, the point is-" I started rambling beyond belief until Harry smashed his lips against mine. It took me a second to realize what was going on, and when I did I kissed him back just as passionately. It was like we have been craving each other. He grabbed me by my thighs and picked me up, so I could wrap my legs around his torso. All I knew is I wanted to be closer to him. When my hands found there way to his hair, his lips found there way to my neck. The kiss started to get more and more heated and it was like the only thing my head could think about was him. He nipped and sucked at the skin of my neck, probably leaving hickeys along the way. When I felt his hands tugging on the hem of my sweater, I pulled away and let him pull it off of me. Once it was off, he threw it to the floor and I laced my fingers back into his hair.

The next thing I knew we were on the bed and I was luckily left in my black lace bra and underwear and Harry was in only his grey sweatpants. His lips started trailing down my body through the valley of my breast and my fingers were raking down his muscular back. He was straddling my body and I subconsciously started moving my hips which caused a groan to emerge from Harry's lips. As I started to pull at the waist band of his sweats pants, we were interrupted by a loud buzzing sound. Harry groaned and then got up to grab his phone and answered with his back facing me.

"Hello?" he spoke into the phone. "Oh ya, when would work for them?" he asked. "January 3rd? I start tour January 21st, how are they going to finish in time?" he asked, his back muscles tensing. "Fine January 1st it is, but I don't know how we will get a flight in time back to New York on New Year's Day." he questioned. We? I thought he came to LA alone. "I guess we'll be flying on a private jet then. Alright I will talk to you tomorrow mate, okay bye." he said before hanging up.

"Who was that?" I asked as he came back over to me.

"My manager." he said, going through his hair with his fingers.

"Oh. Why do you need to go to New York?" I questioned.

"I need to get fitted at Gucci for my suits for my tour." he stated flatly.

"Oh, why were you worried about them getting it done in time, it's like what 10 suits?" I said.

"More like 100." he replied.

"Woah, why do you need so many?" I asked.

"I want every night of tour to be special and I want to be able to remember each night because of the outfit I wore." he told me as he leaned up against the pillows.

"That's so cool Harry." I said with a smile. "So about what just happened, were we just about to go you know where?" I asked as I curled up next to him.

"You mean have sex?" he said bluntly. I only nodded my head. I have only been with Noah and it wasn't a great first experience. "No, I don't think we are ready for that and besides I want to make it more special for you." he said snaking his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. I felt my heart flutter when he said that because unlike Noah, he didn't want to use me.

"Me too." I said laying my head against his chest, letting his hands stroke through my hair. I felt my eyes starting to get heavy, but fought to keep them open. I laid there listening to the rhythm of his heart beat, just enjoying his company.

"Rikki?" he asked. "You will never be a burden and don't ever think that you are." he said, making my stomach twist and turn. My eyes started getting heavier and heavier until they finally shut. I was pretty much asleep when I heard Harry whisper "You're perfect" and then he pressed his lips against my head and that was the last thing I heard before I went into a deep sleep.

________________________________

woahhhhhh. I mean like do I have say anymore. If only the last part was with **** Anyways I hope u guys enjoyed this chapter :) I'm pretty excited for the next couple chapters and I think you guys will like them too. I kinda wanna list off songs that I listen to while writing, but idk if u guys care or not lol. Also please read the note at the top it is important. Sending all the love and I hope everyone is staying safe. If anyone needs to talk, you can message me on here or on twitter @harryissmiley and I will gladly respond. <3