Chapter 4

On my way to the gym I couldn't stop thinking about my brother falling on his ass when he tried to hang up the lights, by far the best thing that has happened over break. I just hope something exciting happens to me because it feels like everything in my life is so boring.

Ever since I was little I have always been an active girl, I swam and played soccer. I still play soccer now in college, but I only swim on the side. When I was 13 I remember starting to go the gym everyday I could along with practice. I went to the gym as well as practice because I've always been insecure about the way I look and my mom would always remind me that I wasn't lean enough. In the end it did help me get the body I wanted, but the things she would say really didn't help with being insecure.

When I pulled up to the gym there were barely any cars. I hated it when it was really busy. I'm glad I left to go to the gym because I can workout and clear my head. I always went to the gym when I was stressed or in a bad mood because it distracted me from everything going on, all I focused on was me.

I decided to start off with 30 laps around the track. Once I did that I headed over to the leg and arm machines. I started with my biceps and my triceps. After that I moved on to legs. I always went hard on legs because I needed to maintain and build the muscle for soccer. As I started with the leg machine I felt like someone was staring at me. I ignored it and just turned up my music. When I moved to the next leg machine I felt eyes follow me. I ignored it once more and then suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Fancy seeing you here." Harry said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Oh my god" I said with a grown.

"I could tell you were fit from when I first met you but wow." He said while his eyes traveled up and down my body.

"Oh, so your that type of guy." I said astounded by what he just said.

"What do you mean 'that guy'?" He said with a confused look on his face.

"The type to care about what girls look like." I said with a scoff.

"Well then you've got me all wrong. I wasn't trying offend you, I just trying to compliment you." He said with a small smile.

"Oh" I said feeling a little embarrassed. "If you don't mind I'm going to get back to my workout." I said while turning up my music. He didn't say anything after that, so I figured he was going to get back to his. I was wrong, he sat in the leg machine right next to mine.

"What do you think your doing?" I questioned him.

"The same thing as you." He said with a serious face.

"Okay, well did you have to sit right next to me?" I said motioning to all the other equipment.

"No, but I wanted to." He said with a grin.

"Whatever, can we just workout without anymore talking please." I said a little annoyed.

"Sure, but you're the one who started this little conversation." He said with small smirk. I turned my music all the way up and put all of my attention into getting my workout done. I set the weight to 115lbs and started lifting. I did 5 sets of 20 then took a small break to drink some water and figure out what I needed to do next. I decided to do a core workout, so I grabbed a mat and set in on the floor along with a 20lbs medicine ball.

After I finished my workout I put everything away and decided to go to the showers. On my way to the locker rooms I realized that I had left my phone, so I ran back to grab it. Once I found my phone I saw Harry bench pressing 200lbs. I didn't realize I was starting until he winked at me. I quickly left back to the locker rooms and took a nice, long, hot shower.

On my way out of the locker rooms I could here someone singing, but it was very muffled. It sounded like it was coming from the men's locker rooms. It was now 9:50 and I thought I was the only person left besides some maintenance people. I thought back to earlier when I thought about wanting something exciting to happen to me and I realized that sometimes I might have to be the one to create the excitement. I took a deep breath and checked both hallways before entering the men's locker room. I followed the voice all the way to showers. There was only one shower running which meant it was me and whoever was behind that shower curtain.

I thought about just opening it, but that would be a huge invasion of privacy and it would probably be very awkward. I then thought about just saying something like 'hello', but then we would have to have a conversation and that would be weird because they are naked in a shower. And then it hit me that whoever is in there is naked and doesn't have a towel yet.

As soon as I realized that the shower turned off and I had nowhere to go.
_______________________________

Sorry about the cliff hanger but hey at least you will read the next chapter now. I'm just kidding but the next chapter is gonna be a good one;) should be up tomorrow