Chapter 23

(Listen to this when Harry and Rikki go into the room and bonus if you have LED lights because you can put them on red)

Rikki's POV

New years's Eve, best night to party right? Wrong. Every year I go to a New Years Eve party with my brother and we have a great time, but something always goes wrong, but not this year. I had a fool proof plan, don't drink and don't party till sunrise. This was an annual party that was hosted by my brothers best friend Guy Parker at his huge mansion. I asked Harry to come with me to make sure I didn't drink and that I left at a reasonable time. Harry agreed, but his conditions were that I went to New York with him for his fitting. I decided that I would go with Harry and then back to my apartment because I was going to be leaving fairly soon anyways and I've had enough of my family. Kylie is coming back on the 4th of January, so I wouldn't be alone for long.

The one thing that has been on my mind all day was the question of what is going to happen to Harry and I and better yet was there even a Harry and I. I have been debating whether or not I should ask the 'what are we?' question because I really don't want to ruin what we have now. Pictures of me and Harry were all over the internet and a lot of his fans were wondering who I was and trying to find out my name and relation with Harry. I didn't mind being in the press, but it was just a bit weird.

I put on black ripped skinny jeans, a sparkly silver tube top, black stilettos and of course my necklace along with a bunch of rings. I dutch braided my hair into two braids and sprayed some glitter in my hair to add something fun. For my makeup I put on light eye shadow, some eyeliner, mascara, a little bit of highlight and to finish it off some clear lip gloss.

Unfortunately, Emma was coming with us, but thankfully Phoebe went home because she got the flu. Emma was wearing a very short pink dress and my brother was wearing a white button down with a few of the top buttons undone along with jeans.

As I was spraying on some perfume, the wicked witch of the west walked in.

"I can't wrap my head around the fact that you got a date." Emma said looking me up and down.

"And I can't believe my brother wants to marry you." I fired back, giving her no eye contact.

"Well I hate to break it to you babe, but in about 5 months, you will be calling me sister." she said smirking.

"Really my birthday month? May is the start of summer and I don't want to have to start my summer off knowing your my sister." I said in a bitter tone.

"Oh I had no idea your birthday was in may." she said in a sarcastic, sheepish voice.

"Whatever go give ur attention to someone who wants it." I said before slamming my door in her face. I decided to text Harry and ask when he was going to be here.

Rikki: Hey are you almost here :)

Harry: Just pulled up

Rikki: Ok we're coming outside now

I walked down the stairs and found Jasper and Emma sucking each others faces off so I went to the kitchen and grabbed two pans before slamming them against each other.

"What the fuck Rick!" my brother yelled staring me down.

"Harry's here." I said smiling innocently.

"Well you could have just said something." Jasper said as we walked out the door.

"Mmmm, but that was more fun." I said giggling. As I was locking the door, I heard Emma gasp.

"Omg your Harry Styles, like the Harry Styles!" she said squealing.

"Hello love." he said with a smile