Chapter 24

Rikki's POV

It was 4 am when the alarm went off. I was really glad I was a morning person, but unlucky for me Harry wasn't at all. I decided to do the smart thing and jump on Harry.

"Rikki, what was that for?!" he said with a groan.

"Good morning to you too. We have 20 minutes till we have to leave for the airport, so get up lover boy." I said hopping off of him. I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

After the countdown last night, Harry and I stayed for about an hour more until we decided to come back to his house. We made smores and talked to Gemma for a while until she left to go sleep and then Harry and I both agreed it would be best to try and get a little shut eye even though we had to get up in a little more than an hour. I have gotten used to the fact that I will never be able to sleep with Harry without having his long arms wrapped around my body, but don't get me wrong I love it, he makes me feel secure and happy.

I put my hair into a messy bun, pulling out a few strands to try and make it look cute. I put on black leggings and one of Harry's white hoodies and paired those with my red converse. I put on some chap stick, a few strokes of mascara and my necklace. Harry's outfit consisted of black jeans and a black long sleeve v neck that aloud some of his tattoos to peek through and his lace up black vans with the white strip along the side.

I was surprised when a driver came and picked us, but I wasn't complaining. I'm so glad I remembered to grab my earphones out of my luggage before we got in the car because I could not make it through a flight without music. I planned on sleeping and eating and texting a few of my friends back in New York to see if I could maybe stay with them for a few days. I didn't mind being alone, I actually found it nice, but it was still winter break I wanted to make the most of it.

The plane was really nice, it had nice comfortable seating and even a sofa. Harry plopped down on the sofa and immediately passed out. I hit shuffle on my playlist and then went to text a few of my friends before the plane left.

Rikki: Heyyyyy, I'm on my way back to New York and was wondering if I could stay with you and Avery for a bit.

Elle: Awww ofc, if you don't mind me asking how come. I mean you always enjoyed your free time when you get it

Rikki: Just want to spend some time with you guys and I also have some things to tell you both

Elle: Oooooo did you meet a hot guy or something :P

Rikki: Maybeeeee

Elle: OMG go off queen. You better spill

Rikki: Lmao I promise I will

Rikki: The plane is about to leave so I'll see u soooooon

Once they plane took off I turned off my phone and let all the thoughts and questions I've had consume me.

The biggest question on my mind was what was going to happen between me and Harry. Was this just some little fling? I mean he is literally going on a fucking world tour for god's sake, how in the world would he have time for me? Will this be the last time I get to be with Harry? I have school and it's not like I could completely drop that unless I took online classes, but it's not like i'm going on tour with him. I just wish I knew what was going through his head.

I looked over at Harry who was still sleeping, so I decided to take a picture. He looked so content and like he didn't have a single problem in the world. Yet I'm over here struggling to figure out what was going to happen to us.

"Oh Harry, I care about about you so much and I really really don't want to lose you." I whispered, even though I knew he wouldn't hear.

Harry's POV

I can't believe Rikki's thinks she's gonna lose me. Does she think I'm just going to leave her after my fitting? I was sorta planning on asking her if she wanted to stay with me at my flat for a couple of days and then I was gonna figure out a way to make sure I didn't lose her while on tour. Rikki made me feel this happiness nobody has made me feel in a long time. I wish I could protect her from everything bad in this world, she deserves none of what happened to her and her family. I still really want to know what those night terrors are, they sound dreadful and I hate knowing that she most likely goes through it on her own.

I heard a small sob escape her lips and every single bone in my body was telling me to comfort her, but then she would know I was listening.

"Y-you don't deserve me, but I'm too selfish to let you go. But then again you a-aren't even m-mine." she choked out trying to be quiet. God I really wish I could call her my girl because that way I could ask her to come on tour with me. I mean I know that is a lot to ask, but I don't want to go without her. Maybe I could make dinner at my house and then ask her there, I could set up candles and play some music and dress really nice.

I opened my eyes and looked over to Rikki who had her knees to her chest, head resting against them.

"Rikki?" I said groggily. Her head shot up and her eyes made contact. I motioned for her to come over to me and she complied, slowly getting out of her seat and walking over to me. She laid down in front of me, my arms automatically going around her waist to pull closer. She nuzzled into me and I pressed kisses to the back of her neck to hopefully try and calm her down. Her soft hand then came up and rested on top of my big one and I've never felt so warm inside. "Rikki, you mean so much to me and I-I well, if you want like maybe you can erm come back to my flat after my fitting?" I asked in a low whisper. She didn't say anything and I first thought maybe I had said something wrong, but then I heard her breathing had slowed down, so I peered over and looked at her and her eyes were shut with her mouth slightly parted. I laid back down before saying to her "Get some sleep darling."

_______________________________

Awwww this was cute chapter, but like Rikki has no idea whats coming for her. Lmao I'm so glad I got this done because my computer was down. I hope everyone is well and next chapter will be fun.

I hope u guys like these memes, I will gladly give u all more