Chapter 34

Nicole's POV:

Three months it had been since Junior’s birthday party, three months of Cristiano and I now to be completely fine after all that has happened. And I have to admit to you now that these three months, have been the best within mine and Cristiano’s relationship. Not a single sort of an argument has come from the recent, not one, of course there have been stages where he has irritated the hell out of me, but in what relationship does that not happen? It is such a natural sort of thing, spending so much time with the one you love when you live together but not wanting to leave them for even a single second. And that is exactly what it is now to be like with Cristiano and I, we irritate the hell out of each other but cannot be apart either.

All the way things have been recently with Cristiano is exactly how I have always wanting all of it to be between us, in a nice, happy, loving and stable relationship. Now I am not saying I did not have all of these things within my relationship with Cristiano before things turned an ever so much amount sour due to everything that happened, but as we have no of course as of in this moment been through a rough part and come back out on top as a result of it all, it proves to us just how strong we are and makes us cherish each and every aspect of our ever so happy relationship now. And honestly through the three months of happy loving we have had, I could not be any happier now. Cristiano, he knows just how to put a smile on my face.

It has even gotten to the point with us already that we have started to talk about the whole concept of perhaps having another child in the near future, someone for Junior to play with whenever he feels like. Both Cristiano and I know for a fact that Junior would be such of an amazing big brother to our future son or daughter, and that is exactly why this idea is to be discussable. By now I always thought I would have a child of my own, but with how things were to work out with Cristiano and I – meeting him and know he has a son – that is all to be completely fine with me. I understand why we did not move faster into having our own children and besides, I treat Junior as if he is my own and that is more than good enough.

Perhaps this all may again be brought up between us tonight – the idea of us having a child of our own – while we are eating out for dinner tonight, I do not know. The main things that I am focusing on tonight when it is just Cristiano and I is the fact of having a good night with him, nothing more than other than that. I do not want to think too much into our future, as just like the saying I live by says; ‘what’s meant to be, will find a way.’ And if that is to do in a slight way about having my own child, then so be it. But as long as I have Cristiano as well as Junior in my life in the future, then I could not be any more of a happier woman than that.

Anyway, sat in the stands with Junior watching the game as it was Cristiano’s first game now back after months of being injured, I could not keep the large smile I had from presenting up across my lips now. Just from seeing Cristiano back on the field again gave me a sense of all I can describe as proudness, proud over the fact that he managed to get ahead of schedule to come back and play again. The team doctor originally said Cristiano could be out for a much of a longer time than just four months but as per usual when it comes to an injury he proved them all wrong, showing that he is capable to work hard and come back. And so that is all as to what happened, Cristiano is out on the field, playing like he had never been away from it.

“Nicole look, its daddy!” Pointing his finger down at the field to where Cristiano I was as in a moment to look at Junior, noticing a large smile pressed up against his lips as he was soon to look back up at me. And just from that look present upon his face I could only tell how much of happiness was flooding through him. That is the thing with Junior, each and every time in which he comes to a game of Cristiano’s he is filled with happiness, almost proud to see his father down on the football field. But then again, who can blame him? Each and every of a person which knows Cristiano is proud of him, for how far he has come already within of his career. “Nicole, why hasn’t daddy been playing for a while?” Looking over at me quizzically.