Chapter 30

Nicole's POV:

Waking up from the sound of the birds chirping outside of the window to the hospital room I was in I was soon forced to flicker my eyes open at long last, coming to terms with the fact of Cristiano sat there on the chair beside my bed with Junior on his lap and big smiles shown up across their lips in seeing me. In all honesty there is no better feeling nor sight than to be woken up with the sight of these two before me, my two favourite boys in the world looking at me on waking up. These two really are my world and so much more, all that I have left in Madrid really, the two people in my life which can truly make me happy. Without Cristiano’s or even Junior’s constant visits here, I do not think I could have managed the boredom here.

I know it was not a serious matter – well hardly – as to the reason I even ended up inside of the hospital anyway, but with things finally being sorted between Cristiano and I as the end result of it that in itself has made me excited to go home. Otherwise if things were still then to have been the same I could see myself turning back into that very same downwards of a spiral which I was in beforehand, drinking in an attempt to numb the pain I caused upon of myself and constantly crying my eyes out any thought of Cristiano. I was a mess back then, and to think it was not only that long ago now I have realised just how much of a change my life has taken. To being in a bad place full of regret, to now having Cristiano back with me.

But learning from my past mistakes I know I can never full of a stunt again such as the one I did with Fabio, I crossed the line even in my standards at that point and I can never and will never go back to do such a thing again. It was easily the biggest mistake of my like thinking back to it now and one I really cannot believe I went ahead with, what was going on inside of my mind back then is a mystery. But to dodge all costs of losing Cristiano in the way I did already I will never cheat on him again, he is the one and only man I want and need. And I will do all in my power to keep us to do, whatever I have to do then you can bet I will do it.

“Good morning sleepy head.” Smiling at me I noticed as that very smile was up across that gorgeous face of Cristiano’s, looking at me just as Junior was to be doing. That cute look to be upon him, the one from him which completely melts my heart whenever I am in contact with it. “I would have been here a lot sooner and woken you up but the truth is, I only just came back now from picking Junior up from Sergio’s for the night.” Keeping my eyes fixed onto my boyfriend’s I nodded my head at him, smiling and sitting up slightly in the bed that I was led across. “How are you feeling though babe, any better from how you came in here as or what?” And as those words slipped off of his tongue, I soon nodded my head in response.

So sitting up further in the bed and supporting a pillow behind my back, I soon began with a sense of words to follow in with. “Yeah I’m feeling much better now, especially after quite a surprising good night sleep as well.” Letting a short laugh out from my lips I watched as right in that moment Cristiano nodded his head, smiling in what I could guess was to be in a sense of relief. “I honestly feel so fresh and brand new, so I just hope they let me go home today at some point.” And that was the gods honest truth, all I wanted now was to be back home at mine and Cristiano’s. Despite last night’s amazing sleep I needed my own bed, I needed a bed with Cristiano beside me at all times, hugging me as the both of us sleep deeply within.

“You should be home soon babe, don’t worry.” Smiling at me I nodded my head, hoping that he really was telling the truth over the matter. “I mean we heard what the doctors said back yesterday, didn’t we? They said as long as you’re feeling much better today then there isn’t a reason why you can’t come home at some point today.” It was once those words escaped out from his lips that a heavy breath of relief came from me, wanting to get home as soon as I possibly can. Do not get me wrong, I really do appreciate all of which the nurses and the doctors have done for me here, but in reality who really does want to spend all the time in a hospital stuck? Well, I for one do not want to be here any longer than needed to be honest.