Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning in shock, you know when you occasionally twitch or whatever in your sleep and it instantly wakes you up? Well that is what just happened to me. I looked around at the surroundings of our bedroom, I began to think that maybe it wasn’t morning, perhaps it was still the night before and I had just woken up. But what lead me to believe that it really was the morning was when I turned next to me; to Cristiano’s side of the bed and it was empty, he wasn’t here. I knew that he wasn’t in the bathroom or anything as I had the entire duvet carefully placed over me which he usually does every morning before he goes to training. Oh and not forgetting when he kiss’s me on the forehead before he leaves also, which I faintly remember as I am always half asleep when he does so.

Accepting the fact that there was no way in which I would be getting back to sleep I let out a sigh of annoyance. If it wasn’t for my stupid constant twitches whenever I sleep, I would most likely still be fast asleep; but no I wasn’t and believe me I was rather annoyed at this. I turned to my side so I could see what the time was via the little clock on the bedside table next to me. I shot up out of bed once I had found out that the time had just gone half past one, I was confused at the fact that it was this time; there was no light in the bedroom and it was already the afternoon; what’s going on?

Once I was out of bed and had put my slippers on, I walked over to the curtains and opened them. Oh that explains why there isn’t any light shinning into the bedroom; it was one of the few days in which there is rain here in Madrid. It’s very rare when this happens but believe me that when it rains there is a lot of rain; just like to today. I sighed again in annoyance, why must it have to rain? I mean seriously, what a way to change my mood from good to bad; to think that I was going to do a bit of sunbathing in the garden today; well that idea had gone out of the window now hasn’t it. Walking over to the radiator on the far wall, I grabbed my towels and began to make my way from the bedroom and to the bathroom downstairs as now Cristiano isn’t here I can use the bigger bathroom.

Once I was in the bathroom I began to undress myself from my clothes which I wore last night. Examining every inch of my body in the mirror; admiring the body in which I had worked hard for all of my life; I grabbed the shampoo and conditioner bottles from the top shelf in the bathroom, followed by the razor also and placed them in the shower. I then got myself into the shower and began to clean myself and wash my hair.

After not wanting to get out of the nice boiling hot shower I was having I eventually did. Grabbing the towel from the floor I quickly towel dried my hair a little so it wasn’t soaking wet and dripping and then placed the towel around my soaking wet body. Walking over to the sink I grabbed my toothbrush followed by the toothpaste and put a little bit onto the toothbrush; dampening it a little and began to brush my teeth. I am always so good to my teeth as I take so much care with them ever since I had gotten them whitened a few months ago; there is no way that I am going to let this Hollywood smile of mine to waste. No way. I had eventually finished brushing my teeth and had placed the toothpaste back down on the side of the sink and made my way out of the bathroom; closing the door shut behind me.

 “Oh you’re finally awake then.” Cristiano joked once I was out of the door. For a second there he made me jump, I didn’t expect him to be home already.

I looked up and him and let out a small giggle. “Why are you home so early?” I asked as I continued to look up at him, standing next to Cristiano always makes me feel like such a midget, he really is so god damn tall.

“Yeah training finished early for some reason today and me and the boys thought we’d come back here.” He smiled.

“You and the boys?” I repeated. But before Cristiano could reply I saw Mesut, Sergio and Fabio standing a few feet away from the both of us. How I didn’t manage to see them before hand I do not know.

“Well get yourself changed and everything and then come down Nicole as I’m sure that the boys don’t want to see you in such a towel.” Cristiano laughed.

“No we don’t mind.” Sergio added as he winked at me. But before I could say what I really wanted to say Cristiano gave him a look as if to tell him to stop. I agreed with Cristiano and began to make my way up the stairs so I could get myself changed and ready. Maybe this was the chance for me to actually be able to drink my wine with someone that will stay up with me as Cristiano doesn’t have training tomorrow due to the fact that it is his only day off of training. But he wouldn’t be drinking it as he doesn’t drink. Meaning more for me…