"Hey, Mary... Did you listen to the new upcoming project for a hybrid vehicle? I thought what if you also join me for that project. You know they are saying various trips are going to organize for those who are going to participate in that project. You keep saying that you don't be able to spend your time with me. Probably this would be your chance who knows?"

Jennie doesn't even know if this going to work cause Lisa doesn't bother to show any interest in her. But she still has hope what if that work even if it means that she got a fake confirmation but somehow her heart is telling her to do this trick. So she intentionally uses mary and by seeing the perfect time she came in front of Lisa and blocked mary.

At first, mary was shocked cause Jen never gave a fuck about her even she tried 100 times to approach her. Maybe she is too blind in love with Lisa. Yeah! She knows that too. Almost half of the university know that Jennie is a bitch for Lisa. But only for her... so when she suddenly approached her she got confused it was almost like God listened to her.

"Jen, are you serious? I mean you finally gave up on Lisa are you finally going to accept my love?"

'Stfu you bitch. I can never be with you and you know that too. Just act like you got flustered and stop making me act more cause I am already on my verge of puking while seeing your face. I am just doing it for my Lis baby. Once I confirm that she will be able to motivate from this Istg I will never come up to you like this.' Jen mumbled in her mind.

"Good for both of you." suddenly a mocking voice came from behind Jen sending shivers in her spine.

"You both need to go events like this. And I think if you two spend more time with each other who knows you both came to like each other and then maybe you find someone and stop wagging your tail around me." Lisa said to Jen almost spitting venom from her tongue. She has a clear idea of how her words hurting her right now. But Jennie didn't give up she dropped mary's hand from her waist and she stood in front of Lisa.

"Than stop us."

"What do you mean by stopping us?"

"You know what Lisa I am tired and hell yes I am sick of approaching you. I always seek around you tried to find hella ways to approach you so that I can spend time. But you always bothered me to the extent and I am tired now. I don't hold onto you anymore." A tear rolled down from Jennie's eyes and somehow Lisa felt a hint of guilt rushed through her veins.

JEON JEONGGUK POV

Yugyeom came in front of me huffing as he was running.

"Calm the fuck down why are you huffing?" JK said while making Yugyeom stopping in his path

"Jeongguk I hit the jackpot. Take these and go to the bathroom. Make sure you hide them well." Yugyeom said while putting a folded piece of paper in his pocket.

Jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows as he can't able to understand much but he thought maybe his friend got some nude pictures so he just can't able to hold his curiosity. Although Jeongguk is bisexual he doesn't mind guys and girls at all.

He went to the washroom and started unwrapping the folded paper. Suddenly someone came into the washroom too.

"Uff!!! Baecky Hyung where are you? I almost searched for the whole college for you. I can't able to find that bitch Jennie also. I just wanted to share this new project and my excitement towards it but it seems like no one is here. Humm!!"

Somehow, Jeongguk can feel the pout the blondie was making outside the washroom walls where he was going to open the paper.

PAAANNK!!! Suddenly all the lights inside the washroom went out and there was no one in the washroom other than those two.

KIM TAEHYUNG POV

Suddenly the lights went out and I got panicked as my mind drifted towards the past incidents where I kept in closed dark rooms for hours when my dad used to show his power on my mom.

"H..help!! hicc... help please." I almost bent against my knees and started sobbing. My voice is not loud but its enough to be heard from a certain someone. 

..

.

.

Boring Chapter... I know that but don't give up on my book. The next chapter will contain what you all are yearning for too long. Also after chapter 6, I might have to put on hold on this book for a while. As I want to complete my other book The Love I breathe. That one is also a type of book which is very dear to me. I love all my creations. So please forgive me. But I'll promise I will come up with more updates.

I am really going through a lot and I know that I am not the only one there are worse case scenarios out there. I just miss my parents a lot and by a lot I really mean it. I even cried last night and then I listened to BTS- Butterfly and it made me cry more. But then I fall asleep listening to it.

I hope you all stay safe and please show my book the love you have shown till now. I am ready to put all mu effort for this book. But I know I am taking this book real slow its just cause I'll do the chapters when I really like to. I just don't want to do it by force or under any pressure.

Still... P.S. I PURPLE YOU ARMY!!