Chapter 97: We Will Not Give Up Hope!

Start from the beginning

He chuckled wickedly and he looks at Ein.

"And YOU." Shad said.

He used his telekinesis to lift Ein up from the ground and start choking him.

"You were just too obsessed with one goal boy. Just like your mother. Killed by your own ego." Said Shad.

I got up.

"Leave him alone." I said.

"Oh? I'm sorry if I gave the impression we were having a conversation." Shad said.

He then used his telekinesis to knock Ein back into the wall.

"EIN!!" I exclaimed.

I rushed over to his aid.

"Now WATCH as I finally get revenge on what Irene did to me, LONG AGO!!!!!" Shad yelled.

He then uses the power of Enki's relic to create a massive green emerald crystal wall to separate us from him.

"Time to get ready to head over to the Overworld." Shad said.

He looks to Gene, Laurence, and Zenix.

"Get your weapons." Shad commanded.

"Yes M'Lord." Said Gene, Laurence, and Zenix in unison.

Gene walked over to the wall and pushed a special button that opened a secret entrance to the weapon room. They walked through it and the girls looked at Shad.

"Dollies, it's time you all dress up for me. Go, get some armor on. I'll need all of you for your big part in the show." Shad said.

Melissa hugged Shad's arm.

"Awww! But I wanna stay with you!" Melissa whined.

Shad lifts her chin.

"Don't worry.... you always will be." Shad replied.

The girls then walked into the secret entrance and so did Shad. Other Lucinda got up and grabbed her staff. She used it to make a yellow blast of light emerge from the staff and hit the emerald green crystal wall to make a hole for us to walk through. Then she used a spell to remove the spell Shad casted on me and Lucinda to prevent us from using magic. We can finally use magic again. She then uses a spell to heal Lucinda, Zane, Garroth, me, Rylan, and Daniel to heal us from our minor injuries.

I saw everyone else get up. But then I heard someone groan. I looked to the shattered window and I see Other Aaron slowly get up. He stands up, confused, and dizzy. He then notices Other Aphmau.

"Aph?" He asked.

"AAROOOOOOONNNN!!!!!" Other Aphmau cried out.

Other Aphmau hugs Other Aaron tightly.

"Don't ever leave me again! You got it?" Other Aphmau asked softly crying.

"I promise." Other Aaron replied.

"Yeah let's hope he doesn't leave her again." Daniel said.