Josh says, "You know it man. It's how I am."

"Yes it is. All I say, don't stop being you."

"Yes sur." Josh says slotting Beck. Every one laughs a little and on they went. Doing this and that. Wile I'm with Jay, feeling on top of the world, even if I feel weird at times, with him. Still holding his arm as we walked.

For a time Jay and I just walked in silence. Being glad to know him. Looking over to him I see he is smiling. Not saying a word. Wanting it to last longer. I just keep glancing over, still thinking to my self. Soon anof Jay knottiest me looking over. Right then he realizes how goofy he must look smiling. He stops, whipping his smile away.

I take his hand doing so and say, "Hey there's no need for that. You have a great smile."

"Oh no I don't. Your just saying that."

Me making weird faces saying, "What, never. I could never lie to you. Aspatioly with such a great smile like yours."

"Oh stop it." To be holed he starts to blush. "Now look what you did. I'm supposed to be the manly one. Now I'm acting like a girl."

"Hey that's not nice. I'm a girl." Saying with mad look on my face, to him.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it like that. Stupid me. I'm now not thinking again. That's guys for ya. I'll just go."

I say stoping him, "Oh no don't go. I was just joking with you. Taking things so seriously man."

"Excuse me! How should I know."

"Ok good point, but come on I can't have fun."

"Oh you want fun. Now you're going to get it."

"Oh no, look what I'v done." I start to run an him running after me. When he caches me. We start to push each other this way and that. Last but not least we end up in the park flat on the grass, in no time. To it all, I start to role laughing. Him rolling to me. He dose putting his arms around me. Stoping me in my tracks. At that moment we lock eyes. Not even thinking or caring. We move in and kiss each other. With no care in the world. Not even stoping my self.

Time goes by, feeling like ages. Jay and I stop kissing. Just looking at him with my hand holding my head up. Taking in ever bit of his cute face. Thinking to my self a little. I can't belief a guy like Jay could like me. Let a lone be so sweet. Ok now I'm starting to think to much into it. Stop it me and just be in the moment.  I do for now, laying back looking up at the clouds. Jay dose the same.

We do naming what they look like. I point up to one saying,"Look a bunny dancing."

"What where?" I take his hand point to it. Doing so I chuckle a little. Then Jay says, "Oh ya I see it now. Oo I see one. Looks like a bird."

We both knottiness it at the same time. Then a bird flys by. Me still holding his hand. We both smile at it. Taking in the moment. We just keep naming defiant things the clouds look like. Never thinking a guy and girl can have so much fun looking at clouds. I guess we can.    

I start to get up, but then Jay says, "No no, let me help you. It's the least I could do."

"Why thank you Jay." He takes my hand helping me up. Being his gentleman self. Me feeling light as a father. We walk on. Having Jesse McCartney song start to play in my head. Not knowing why. Hearing Out Of Words. Remembering back when I first heard it. Making me feel something no Jesse song has before. I let it be, not thinking to much into it, as walk on. Jay stops for a sec and picks a dandelion flower and comes to me. He pulls my hair be hide my ear, showing off my petite face. When putting the flower in my hair. I smile at him doing so.