Chapter 10

At home, after a rough day at school. What is it, Jay is why, but then he is there and makes me feel batter. Oh life. Yes my best friend is mad at me, but I did meet a great guy. Just why do I feel some things he dose reminds me of someone. Girr, brain, stop thinking so much. Why cant you be easy. My heart is, oh wait it isn't.

POF Jesse
In my room just thinking. Feeling bad for Jane. Wondering why I stay around her, when I am costing all these problems for her. Being there or not. I should go and help her and Zana be bff's again. its the least I could do for being the cos.

Right then I get a brainstorm for a song. I quickly get my song book out and write.

Love, a circle of nots
can be crazy
and the greatest thing of all
Making me. making me, brighter then the sun
or darker then the core

Just why, just why, just why do you do this to me
going a million to one, then just one

Going up up and away
with that song to it all.
but no its a endless loop,
of its ups, downs, and all around huu.

So Love, a circle of nots
can be crazy
and the greatest thing of all
Making me. making me, brighter then the sun
or darker then the core

Stoping right when I hear a knock at my door. I quickly put my book away and tell them they can come in. To be hold it is my mom. She says, "Hey hun, whats up with you? I knottiest you rushed off to your room. You should be down in the studio making music."

"Ok yes, maybe I should be. I am still a teen."

"I know you are, but don't you want to be doing music?"

"I do, I am just taking my time on it all. I want it to be great and not half ass. Wile I am a teen going throw teen things too."

"OK hun, I understand. I just want you to do what you love is all. Just seemed your love has left it."

"Oh far from it, for sure."

"Oh k, I'll leave you to it then. No mater how long it will be."

"Thanks, mom your the best. See ya at dinner."

"See ya then Hun." My mom Finely goes. Leaving me with my room of silence. Filling more and more with my crazy thoughts, which way and that.

I'm at school, looking snazzy in my black lather jacket. Even my thoughts about Jane didn't bother me now. I don't know what it was, but I must of woke up on the right side of the bed today. Feeling greater then great. Walking down the halls, as if I owned the place.

When I was, Lin happened to see me. She said, "Oh girls just look at him. Doesn't he look hansom today? He looks vary happy. I wonder why. Must be cuss he left that low life of a girl. Any boy would feel bater after that. Unlike if with me."

The other two say, "I know right. your just so right for boys. snazzy and all."

"I know. Ok girls, going over."

"you go girl."

"I sure will." Lin then walks over not caring if any boy is looking at her, but for me. She then says tapping my shoulder, in a sexy voice, "Hey sexy, want to come join me and the girls. I couldn't stop but knottiness your exceptionally happy today. I wonder why. Oh ya thats right, not with Jane. Left her I see." Just about to say something to it, but she shoos-his me on the lips, saying, "You now have time for the right girl. Jane was just putting you down anyway. Don't want to get know as one of them. If with me, you will have all the friends you want and more."

Having that happy feeling I came in with today, go away and turn into anger. Backing up. Having her not stop me this time, when pointing my finger at her saying. "You look here missy. I don't attend to hang out with stuck up people like you. All I'll get is friends that like me, not for me, but that I am poplar. Who wants that? Oh ya thats right, you do. And for your Information, I have not left Jane and don't plan to. Especially for someone like you! Only stupid people would do that."