Chapter 1

One fine day, me Jane, was walking in the park. When I was walking so swiftly with no care in the world. Feeling the air around me. I swiftly pass the pond seeing my reflation on the crystal water. I just sat there thinking of last night. How fun it was. I just have the greatest of friends, even if we aren't all white. That is whats great about us, we don't care what we look like. having a lot that do in school, I don't understand as its whats inside that maters the most. I know it was even worse a wile back, then it is now. Back then it was uncalled for and against the low to be seen in same place having things split. Even the water font-in was. I guess I shouldn't be so angry for what people think. It's not like they can stop us. High school kids, I don't understand them. I wonder if I ever will. All stuck up I say. I just love how my friends take me for who I am, then make me something I'm not. So I guess there is good people in high school after all and not all stuck up.

I get up humming a little song as I go on my way home. Wile I keep taking in all thats around me. I am about home, the nice bright sky turned to a cold gray all of a sudden, poring down rain. I ran inside as quick as I could before getting socked to the bone.

So here I am slaking to you about things I don't understand, why people are like this as I am ringing out my hair from the rain. It's like the sky was sad or something. I wonder if I could have done something. Silly me, sky doesn't have feelings or dose it.

I finely finish drying my hair. When I hear a nock on my door. I tell them they can come in.

Mom coming in, she asked, "Hey Hun just wanted to see how your doing."

"Oh mom, I'm fine."

"K, just saw you run in so fast, not stopping. Thought something was up."

"Oh no silly, just was all wet. Didn't want to get the floor wet, so I rushed in to dry off."

"Oh odd said it be clear all day."

I say as I am comping my hair,"I guess they were wrong."

Mom said, "Ya I guess so. Ok I'll leave you alone now. Don't want to be a bother."

"K, mom. Love ya."

"you too Hun." As my mom leaves closing the door shut. Ok yes she cares kind of a little to much. She is even worded when I come in a rush. I know just wet. But don't get me wrong it can be annoying at time, but I love her to death.

Finishing getting ready for bed when I reals my self to dream land on my nice red bed.

Then the next thing I knew it was morning. Time to get ready for school. I looked around my room for what I like to wear, making sure I had all the things I needed. I picked out a nice black dress with red tights and my high boots. Wile finishing that up I was twirling around my room with my music on, playing Michael Jackson. Feeling it all in me. I then turn it off gating my iPod and bag heading out my door. My little sister is running down the hall making me and my things fall to the ground.

I say little mad, "Olivia, haven't I told you to not run in the hall!? I told you this would happen." As I was picking up my things. Seeing my project was still in one piece for Creative writing. "At least my project didn't get hurt. Took me for ever to do. Be glad or I be so mad. So this is your last warning to slow down or I can bring mom in to this, again."

Olivia says, "Oh no pleas don't. I promise I'll stop!"

"You bater or els." Sis shook her head to the fact. I want down to have little breakfast, got my lunch and headed out just as my friends got here, so we could all walk together.

When we were walking, we starting talking about the other day. Ya the one I said that was so fun. Josh says to the fact, "what a night it was at the beach. Wouldn't you say guys?"