Chapter 4

Jane POF
waking up I wonder why I'm not in my room. Remembering I staid over at Zana's. Having a great night talking and playing games. Oh what a time. I get the urge to want to just go outside and run for hours with no care. not knowing, but maybe what happened last night is starting to making me crazy. I jump up and down in Zana's room, so happy. What a Saturday it will be. I just know it. I know right, I can produced the future. That's just how good I am.

Zana start to wake up with her sleepy eyes. Yawning she says, "What is all the noise. Can you keep it down it still kind of early." Seeing me laughing a little, still waking up. "Woo girl. Jumping I see. Why so crazy? Did something happen that I don't know about?"

"No silly. Just really happy, that's all. Don't you just love the weekend? I know I do."

"Ya I do, but I don't go crazy for it. Especially this early. Ok fine if you don't want to tell me what really is making you happy."

"What ever girl. You don't have to belief me if you don't want to, even if its the truth." Wile that's not totally it. I just can't tell her it all as I don't even really know what it means. Just that it makes me all happy inside. Ya maybe it is to do with it being the weekend. You know me thinking things over to much. Need to just take as is and stop trying to make sans of it all. Not every thing needs an answer.

Zana is finally up and we go to the kitchen to have some breakfast. Getting some fruit and oats out to have with yogurt. Putting some fruit on the side. A great tasty meal I'd say. Bast of all its good for you. But guilty I do love my cup of coffee. Making sure there's some for when Zana's parents get up. Sins there so nice letting me use there things like there coffee. The least I can do is make them some. We finish making are food, taking it to sit down and eat.

Sitting we talk about what were going to do today. Then Zana's parents are up looking sleepy, still. telling them I made some coffee.

They say, "Thanks Jane you didn't need to do that." In a sleepy voice, there poring into there cups.

"It's the least I could do for you letting me stay over."

"We'll then thanks again. Tastes great." They say.

Zana is tapping my shoulder wanting to tell me something. I say, "What is it?"

"I just remembered there is a cool fair happening in the park today. Was wondering if maybe that sounds like fun to do today?"

"Of cores I love to go. You know I love to go to the fairs here in Coarsens."

"I know that's why I asked." We shove each other in are sits almost falling over. Her parents saying to us to be carful to not hurt are selfs. I have to say I love Zana's parents as much as I love my mom. Feeling so at home here, just like real home, but with out annoying Olivia. I guess its like I have two. Well I am here a lot and Zana over at mine. So you can say, yes I do. Finishing are food we put are bowls away. Me taking little more coffee before heading up to Zana's room to get ready to go out.

remembering I brought my new clothes I haven't worn yet. The ones when out with Jay. Wondering to my self if I should wear that or something els. Really want to kick in the boots so sure I'll wear the boots. Nice day for them. Oh but they go so well with the rest, ok I'll wear the hole look today. What the hack should live a little. That's what life's for, right. No need to leave such great clothes to clacked dust. putting on flowery red dress and the tight jeans finishing off lacing the boots. Still having my hair to do. I go to get my como, comping out my hair. Finishing up with a side braid. Never can go wrong with one of thoughts. At least I think so.

Zana is coming out of the bathroom. She goes wow at how I look.  I twirl for her to see from tip to toe.

Zana saying, "Wow great look. Is it new? Never seen before."