Chapter 6

Jane POF
I got up for a great new day. Nothing could ruin this day. Dance was not far at hand. I couldn't wait for try outs. Feeling I could do any thing, no mater what. Jumping all crazy in my room knowing if I get in dance there's nothing that can get in my way, dance, dance and more. My world is at its best, I have to say.

Getting ready with my music playing as all ways. Staring my day right. Going down stairs wearing my flower jeans with my cute top I got with Zana on fair day and of cores wearing my red lace up boots. Seeing I have time to have a nice breakfast. Making for my sis and mom as well.

Mom comes down all dressed for work, smelling something great. Saying when she walked into the kitchen, "Wow, Jane you didn't need to do this, but it smells awesome."

"It's my pleasure, I had some extra time. I figured I could help. So I made pancakes and bacon today."

I was finishing up, when Olivia came down. She twirled saying, "Oo do I smell blueberry pancakes? Yum, my fav."

"Yes you do sis. I'm making breakfast today."

Olivia stopped twirling and gasped saying, "Wow, really, this is a new site to see. You feeling ok sis?" Gets up on stool to feel my tamp.

Moving sis's hand from my forehead saying, "No silly, I'm fine. Just wanted to help that's all."

Olivia says, "Ok if you say so, sis." all done, I pass out the plates. Saying to mom, "Hey mom, you just sit, I'll make you some coffee wile you eat."

"Oh come on hun, can't I be helpful a little."

Making the coffee I say, "No, today you can chill. I'm here for today."

Mom says taken a bite of food, "Ok then hun and wow theses pancakes are great."

"Glad you like. Zana's parents showed me a few things they do, when they make them."

Olivia say, "well I'm sure glad they did. You made my fav. breakfast even bater."

Handing mom her coffee. I make sure I have my lunch, then I sit down and eat my food. Seeing it is almost time I head to school. Taking a few more bites. Then saying bye to mom and sis. I head out the door putting my head phones on and playing Out Of Words, Jesse's new single, for some reason. Still feeling great all the way to school. Walking with no care in the world, humming along to the song. Noticing someone, I think I do any way. Looking around seeing no one, I just go back doing my thing. Then I see it again and this time I knottiness it is Jay. hiding my self like some goof, hoping he didn't knottiness me, but the next thing I knew he took a earbud right out of my ear, to see what I was listening to. Trying to take it from him, so he didn't. before I could he had it on.

Jay saying as he listened, "So, you do like Jesse McCartney, but at the fair you said you didn't." Pulling earbud away saying to it, "Hey I was listening to that. Don't you think that is kind of rood."

I say, "What so thats rood, but not you yanking it right out of my ear. I see."

Jay walking in front of me saying, "Ya I guess your right. My bad. Just what you said at the fair, makes no sense you be listening to his music."

"Oh I see. You think cuss I'm not some big fan, I don't like his music. For your information I do, even if I'm not."

'Ok, sorry. I thought wrong then." Pushing Jay down as he walked backwards. "Hey what was that for?"

"For you being so mindless. I couldn't help my self. It was to good to pass up. I just knew from you walking like that you loos your belies and I was right."

Jay swings back up, his black shirt fool in the wind clinging to him now and then. Almost making me loos my self, but I come back before It did. Him saying, "I bater watch my step then, I see.

"Yes, you bater." We walk together to school. Arriving there, with big smile on my face I just can't stop. acting like some weirdo. Jay chuckling a little. Starting to feel embarrassed at that moment. Jay notices the look on my face and stopped laughing saying, "Oh no I embarrassed you didn't I. I'm so sorry, I wasn't laughing in a mean way. I was in the moment having fun. What is it with me. I seem to do nothing right."

I calm down going to him putting my arm around Jay saying, "No, your fine. I guess cuss at school it got to me like every one could be laughing." Starting to think out loud. "Oh wow, I actually care what people think. Am I even me an more, I wonder."

"I know I don't know you like your friends do, but its fine. It's normal for teens to feel that."

"Ya maybe, but I uselessly don't." Turning right then gauzing into Jay's hazel eyes. Him saying as I look. "So is it just me or is there a pattern here. I seam to be the one bring your embarrassment, oo." Backing away little, I punch him in the arm. Jay saying, "Hey what was that for?"

"That was for you being so self centered. Thinking I could only feel that way if with you." Looking away, arms crossed.

"Grr again. Why do I keep saying the wrong thing. It's not like I mean to hurt you. It just came out wrong."

"Oh really, you saying you are the cos makes it fine. That seems mean to me." Still not looking at him. Seeing people giving us weird looks, walking by.

Jay says, "Yes your right. I'm so sorry. Just trying to have fun. Will you ever forgive me."

turning around, my long red hair fool wiled in the wind almost blinding me. Giving me a taste of yummy hair. Scratch that, yuck. Making me fall foreword into Jay's arms. "Whoops, my bad."

"No worries, good thing I was there to cache you."

"I guess so. my hero, but darn hair. I should really tie it up more."

"No, you look great with it down."

"Why thank you. Glad you think so." Getting up out of Jay's arms. Almost not wanting to, but I do before I get the urge to kiss him or something, even if he did the other day. The bell rings, right then we head into school, leaving what happened outside, but for the great. Taking that all with me. Feeling it inside as I head to class, in a gaze all day. Remembering now and then dance try outs are tomorrow. Wishing they were today so I can see sooner if I get on the team. Oh I should do some practice when I get home to make sure am ready for tomorrow. Good idea. Wile Jay and I would meet up now and then between classes. Making thus times feel like hours even if just 5 mints. What great five mints they were.