Chapter 21

Compton day is finally here. The last few days trying not to practice to much. Coach talling me to not work my self to hard. Being pretty hard not to though. Wanting to do my best and it helped me to not worry to much about Jay. To even make me forget. Wanting to tell Jay all about this dance, but for the way he has bin, not talking to me. Even missing class. It's like why tell him any way. I bet he wouldn't even care. Something about his life is more to him, then me.

From that I make a move, making me smile as I listen to my music. Calming me, even listening to that Jesse McCartney song, Out Of Words. That made me feel so many things, wondered why. Knowing no song of his has before.

Oh who am I kidding, it's just music. I like it, I like it. Doesn't matter about the singer. Its not like I know him. It has a great feeling to it. That is what matters. Making all my worry leave right now. Even all the wonder I have about the competition with in me. Ya but if I think about it. It may be a lot to do with this Jay stuff. I guess I'm putting it on something right now that I actually can deal with. Unlike Jay telling me nothing. Darn him, saying from this all.

Being my optimistic self, even if I think to much into things at times. Still trying to see the best out of it all. Knowing maybe I shouldn't, after all this days that have past. Going, oh yes that great kiss Jay left the other day. From that I just know he must feel something.

To the feel, feeling cool in my black and white dress, with tights. Oh ya these fun heeled school girl looking shoes, matching my dress. Feeling my self in my outfit. Still listening to some music. From all the magic it is giving me. Making me feel so many things.

That's the magic of music for ya. To the dancing it makes you feel, one song to the next. Putting on calm song, it makes me feel calm with in. To up beat music making me want to get up and dance crazy. Knowing no matter what place in the world we all relate to music in are own ways no mater what kind. Saying if you have a similar taste in music starting to talk to someone. Bring you two just that much  closer. I'd say it is a good way to brake the silence you might be having.

I know I talk about music a bunch. Sue me, it's what I like. I just can't get enough of dancing. If I didn't then what would I dance to. I guess I could dance to the silence around or the mumbling of the people talking, when I'm out and about. If I think about it, it would make a good sound track to a dance routine. Maybe just maybe I will do it. Knowing it would be fun to at least to try. No mater what comes out of it, knowing it would be worth while. Learning if anything, something.

Getting to my locker I find a note attached to it. Wondering who it could be from. Taking it I unfold it and start to read. Being hard to read, all I get out of it is, I'm watching you. with a photo attached to it. Looking like a touching of hands. I don't make much of it and throw it in my locker, closing it. Saying to my self, its nothing, as I head off to class.

Throw the day not knowing why, that note made something in me a little uneasy. Even still thinking it was nothing. Why should it be. Just someone having fun thats all. Its like someone just chose a random locker putting it there to see what it would do. Like a latter from a no one that brightens there day or makes you think like this one for some unknown reason.

Jay/Jesse POV
Seeing signs around the school about the dance competition today. I think about going to it and sit in the back, so Jane won't see me. About on my way to the gym, I get a call from my Manager. Trying to tell him I have somewhere to go. Even if I am just going so I can see Jane. It's not like I was asked to go. To that, my Manager tells me what ever it is cancel it and get home. I cave in and head home wishing I could of gone. Feeling bad I am missing Jane's first competition, even if she didn't ask me to come.

Who would blame her. I haven't bin talking to her. I actually Would have bin hiding from her. Almost wishing I didn't kiss her the other day. I should focus on Tasha, then her. Knowing if my manager fond out about Jane it wouldn't be good. I can't bring her into my crazy life. So maybe it's bater this way. When Jane probably hates me right now. Ya she most likely wouldn't see me if I was going to the competition. There is a chance she could and it put her off her game. Now that I think about it. The call from my manager was probably a good thing, so I won't go. I'm just being selfish if I do. Even though I feel bad leading her on. Knowing if not for that kiss she be like ok this all means nothing. I shouldn't have have played with her emotions so.