Chapter 14

The end of the day is here. Ready for some fun, in the dancing way. Getting my dance bag, I get to thinking. Wondering who this person is going to be, showing us some stuff. With all this and bag in hand, I start to walk down the hall to the locker room. Watching each red to yellow locker I pass. In an endless sea of life. I get to the locker room door an turn around a sec, looking down the hall. As if I'm leaving something behind when I step in. Starting my life new, but not.

Jesse POF
Having the urg to just jump for joy. Oh gosh I'm going crazy. All I'm doing is showing some moves to a dance team. Oh who am I kidding I'm dancing. It's one of the greatest ways to release. How ever it goes at least I got to do something I love. I get home changing into some dance clothes. In my room about to leave. I pass my mirror and jump a little at the site. stoping I take a closer look. Right when I do, I see I am still Jay.  Wow that was close. Not something I want to be going as, him. He's not fames like me. Oh no he is great too. I'd say he is probably the real me more then really me. You know what I mean. Or I hope you do. I take off and look more me then Jay. Looking one last time, comb my hair and off I went. Hearing a nock at my door. I open and see it is my manger. Saying, "oh hey, your just in time. Just about to look for you. When I'm ready to do this." I say

"Wow! I can see that. I'm vary glad. So let's get in the car and do this thing."

"Let's." On we went. Dancing my way to the car. My manger giving me funny looks. I just smirk at him and keep doing it. We are finely at the car and I even scoot dance into my sit. Rolling his eyes at me, even thought I knew inside he was fine.

Siting there, I heard the engin go on. Taking in every sound it made. To it rowing up as we took off. Feeling happier and happier the closer we got. Trying not to jump out of my seat like some kid getting candy. I just watched the trees go by. How they blow in the wind so peacefully.

Thinking to my self. "Wow, what is up with me. I've never been like this before to any work thing. Even when it was to work in the studio on songs or a new movie I'm in. I guess cuss I'm glad to be showing young minds some thing and that I love so much. When ya there my age or close to it. I just hope I help them some if not a lot. That is all that really matters to me, no mater how big or small."

Finally coming out of my mind I see we are here. The car stoping at a steady passé. Hearing that ones rowing engin, now quit as a mouse. I unbuckle my seat belt, swooshing open my door. Up I was with no second to think. My manger joins next to me. Telling me I'm to go in from the back door to the gym. I do getting ready to go in.

Jane POF
I walk into the gym ready to do this. I do some stretching, waiting for the rest of the team. There finally here, we all do some worm up routines, before who ever is coming. Bending left then right. Taking in the gym floor so much. I almost felt I knew how many floor pieces there was. Something about this day is making me feel so good, even before it happiness getting little antsy. Not really knowing why.

Jesse POF
I'm back stage waiting till I'm told to go on. I do some worming up, shaking my body loos. Making sure I'm all ready, no mater what. Doing so I watch the currents sway back an forth, each little movement they made. I hear noises of teens having fun dancing. Making me happy inside. I hear I'm to go on soon. Getting in place, I place one hand on the current. Ready to swoosh it behind me and go forward. When I'm about to do so I get this odd feeling in me. Hearing what I think is a familiar  voice. Almost not peaking my head out. Think oh I'm just hearing things, it can't be. Or maybe it can. To it I pick my head out just enough to see, but not to be seen. Right when I do, to be hold I see Jane out there dancing her feet crazy and looking so graceful.

Right then I swoosh the curtain closed so fast I almost hit my self in the face with it. Luckily I moved in the nick of time and no one noticed. I felt my heart bond a beat faster. Thinking to my self. I'm not sure I can go out there now. Knowing Jane's there. Wow how could I not of known this. For one she may notice me and that I knew she liked dancing, but hey she did look so cute dancing there. I hit my self in the face, with my hand. "Oh god man focus, I'm just here to show them some moves. This has nothing to do with Jane. Oh who am I kidding." Peaking out agin not being abul to take my eyes off her. Smiling at her site every graceful move she made. Seeing no one but her. As if there was a spot light on Jane and she is doing a solo.