Chapter 12

At school doing the you-swell. Having fun with Zana and the gang. Magian still not totally on my good side. I didn't let it bother me. Knowing that day, what I said was so uncalled for. Putting something on someone when it was to do with Zana and Me. She knows we made up, I even apologized. Oh, well Magian dose stay mad at times not leaving it, even if you apologize. Well she does, just feels it over for a time. Just how she goes especially for something like this. I know bad me.

Still, even though hole gang knows about Jay. Something in me didn't want to intrudes him to them. Is it cuss he gives me these feeling inside me, no one has done to me before. Still not totally understanding it or is it the odd things he dose almost thinking he reminds me of someone. Which ever it is, I'm not going to fours it. When the time is right, it's right.     

School ended. Just as the gang and I are walking out I see Jay. Asking my friends if its ok I go. They all say fine and on I went to Jay. Getting to him I see an odd look on his face. Saying to it, "What gives with your face. You not happy to see me?"

"No no, I am. Just thought you would want to be with your friends."

"I would and have. I just saw you over here and thought I come join. So what your saying. You'd rather me be with my friends then you." Saying as I hold his arm to me. 

"No, not at all. I would love to be with you 24/7, but you have friends too. Even so, I would start to feel bad taking all your time."

"Oh your so sweet Jay. You'r so full of kindness." Having my inner me start to feel all tingly.

Back to my friends, after I left. Josh speaks up, walking on, "I don't know if you guys are wondering this, but I know I am. I just have to say something about it."

Magian says, "Ok man, if you got something to say. Say it already." Saying as she waved her arms at him.

"Oh sorry." Clearing his throat, going on, "I know you, Zana and Jane made up and we do all know of Jay. Why do you think we still haven't met him. Just seeing him in the dissidents?"

Zana put's hand on Josh's shoulder saying, "Now look here. I know it almost broke Jane and me up. Wondering what may be up with him. Here's what I can say about him, for meeting him. He is the sweets guy ever. I am so happy for her. The way Jane looks when she talks or thinks of him. Is something I'v never seen her do and I'v know her my hole life."

Josh say to it, "I see. But that doesn't explain why we haven't met him."

"Oh Josh. She must not really know what to do. After all this feeling he gives her is new to Jane. She probably wondering what it means, if anything. She's unsure if we should meet him."

"Oh I see. I still want to meet him." Josh says

Zana holding him down saying, "Chill dud. We don't want to make her unconvertible."

Him pouting saying, "Thats not fare. You got to meet him. Why not us as well."

"Oh my gosh Josh. Your acting like a little kid. I know you care about Jane, but I think you may be caring a little to much." Zana says.

"I know, it just feels weird. Last boy she liked. She couldn't keep her mouth shut about him. Ok I'll let it be. I don't want to go to crazy and be the one to make it bad."

Zana says patting Josh's shoulder, "I know, but good boy your being. Maybe crazy, but at least your calm anof not to just go up to them." Right then Josh starts to act like a dog. Zana rubs his head as they all laugh.

Beck says, "Oh man, Josh you just can't help your self can you. From caring a lot to being your actor self. Come here bro." They go in and give each other a bro hug ending off with there hand shake.