Chapter Thirty.

© All rights reserved. LittleThingsInLife

Chapter Thirty.

I woke up feeling very warm and realised my upper body was completely on top of Aidens bare chest.

Looking up at him I notice him still asleep and feel hopeful I can probably slip my leg and body off him without him noticing, As I start to lift my leg back over him I accidentally graze his morning arousal and his eyes shoot open while his hand instinctively grabs onto my leg to keep it in place.

When he looks down at me it takes him a moment to recall what had happened for him to find himself in my bed, with half my body on top of his. He still had a grip on my bare leg as I hadn't changed out of my shorts from yesterday.

"Morning." His voice is gruff from just waking up.

"Morning," I whisper back. "Uhm... c-could I have my leg back please."

"Oh." He says before looking down at my leg wrapped around him, and his arm holding it hostage. "Sorry." He lets go and I move it off him, making sure to avoid Aiden Jr. I still hadn't made any movement to lift the top half of my body off him yet though and his hand was now placed on my hip.

"You sleep better?" He asks, seemingly completely comfortable with how close we were.

"Actually, I slept pretty amazing. Thanks again, for waking me up and ... for staying with me." I say looking at his chest and using my palm that had just been flat against him to trace the contours of his upper body.

I feel him take a quick deep breath and tighten his hand on my hip making me halt my wondering hand, why was I touching him like this?

"You have no idea what you do to me do you?" Aiden asks bringing his hand to tilt my head up making me look at him again, I take note of the darkening in his eyes and feel the flicker of my heart beating faster.

I see his face move down, move closer to me but I'm too slow to realise what it is he's planning on doing until his lips are softly, only just touching mine, like he's waiting for me to pull back and stop him.

I don't and he presses more firmly against me now, moving his lips against mine like I'd never been kissed before; this wasn't rough, it wasn't hard and painful. I slowly copied his movements and heard him moan lowly in the back of his throat.

His hand is covering half my face and kissing me even deeper now, he gently pushes me so my backs against the mattress and he's slightly over me, flipping our original position.

"F*ck." he breathes out before kissing me again, tracing my lips with his tongue, I timidly open for him to intensify the kiss.

I'm surprised how much I'm enjoying this and start to relax some more, tentatively copying his movements and adding my tongue into the mix.

When his hand trails up into my top, his fingertips tickle my stomach and move upwards towards my bra, that's when I freeze.

"Oh princess, you feel so good." Dereks voice is in my head.

"Alex, Are you okay?" I hear Aiden like I'm under water.

"You want to make me happy don't you? ... then stop struggling, I can make it feel good if only you'd do as you're told." Derek is whispering in my ear. I don't want this.