25| Stay with me.

We'll never be those kids again.

- Frank Ocean (from the song Ivy).

"All foxholes, listen up." Bellamy's voice rang through the radio that was clipped to Scarlett her waistband. "Keep your eyes and ears open. Inflict casualties. As many as possible. You can hold them off long enough to make them turn back. That's the plan." Scarlett bit her lip and got out of her hiding place to bring the news to the others who hadn't heard it.

Finn, Raven, Clarke and Bellamy had decided to come together to strategize over the plan. Scarlett had refused to be there, as she was needed outside. She had the brain to help strategize, but she had combat skills that were much more needed on the outside. So she had stayed in her hiding spot with the promise that Bellamy would keep her updated.

"Hey, Bellamy just radioed. Inflict as much casualties as possible. For now, that's the plan. Pass it to the other, will you?" The delinquents nodded, already on the task. Scarlett hurried back to her spot, awaiting the battle and their maybe death.

Scarlett sat in her spot for another many minutes before Bellamy's voice came through the radio once more, this time directed to just her. "We have another plan added to the main plan."

"And that is?" She asked, keeping her voice down and her eyes alert.

"We're gonna cook some Grounders." She could hear his smirk through the radio in her hand. She rolled her eyes, a tiny smile playing about on her lips.

She brought the radio to her mouth, "And how are we going to do that? Murphy fucked us over, remember?"

"Too well..." She heard him grunt, his smile wiped off his handsome face. At least, that's what she could hear and imagine. "The fuel in the rockets underneath the drop ship."

His explanation was shot, but enough to make Scarlett's eyes go wide in understanding. "Whoever thought of that, you're genius." She answered, a spark of hope mixed with excitement igniting in her stomach.

"It was Clarke." He answered shortly.

Scarlett grinned, "It must be the genes." She told him smugly. She heard him laugh through the radio and then silence fell upon her again. She once again made the short journey to the others, telling them the added plan and to pass it on again before nestling back in her spot.

Scarlett had been watching the hustle in the camp when the drums of the Grounders started echoing through the woods. The whispers of their arrival went through the camp and her stomach churned with nerves as she acknowledged that the time had finally come.

"Where's Octavia?" Bellamy's voice came from her radio. Scarlett furrowed her brows as she heard that, as it hadn't come to her attention that Octavia wasn't on her spot anymore. She knew she had gone to Miller, so this must be his radio that Bellamy was talking through.

She came out of her spot and ran as fast as she could to Miller's spot, seating herself next to Bellamy, "She's gone?" She asked a little of breath as she mostly looked at Miller.

He nodded. "She left five minutes ago. Didn't say where to. She thinks she's the damn samurai." Scarlett cursed softly, but had to give the girl some credit. This still didn't mean that she didn't want to give Miller her deadliest words, but there was no time to. Besides, Bellamy didn't seem to bothered by it. He had finally accepted that Octavia was at the point where she could perfectly take care of herself. Especially now that she had been training with Lincoln.

"You see anything?" He asked the group of delinquents closest to him.

Scarlett shook her head, "No." Monroe said, confirming the thoughts of the others. "What the hell are they waiting for?" She yelled in frustration, something the blonde could relate to. Though, she stayed calm and waited patiently like she had the rest of the day.