09| Sharing reasons.

Sometimes the worst place you can be is in your own head.

-Unknown.

Soon after the talk Bellamy and Scarlett had, the blonde had gone to bed in her tent that Bellamy had magically fixed between all the chaos. Scarlett had been emotionally and psychically exhausted and was fast asleep in just a few minutes.

The mechanic didn't know for how long she slept when she was woken up by what sounded like a crash through the atmosphere nor did she care much. She quickly rubbed the sleep out of her eyes before scrambling out of her tent.

As she stood on the damp foil, a shiver went through her, making her walk to the gathered group. She pushed herself through the crowd, ignoring the complains she was getting and stopped next to a shirtless Bellamy.

"What was that sound." She croaked out, looking at the sky like everyone else but not noticing anything.

Bellamy looked down and quickly averted his eyes somewhere else as he saw that she was standing next to him with just her bra and pants on. He cleared his throat, "Uh, we're thinking the Ark sent some supplies down in a pod."

Scarlett looked at him with a quirked eyebrow, "As far as I know, they think we're dead. so why would they? Think they finally discovered that we were taking the wristbands off after Jasper fried them all?" She asked him, now deciding to stand in front of him as he didn't want to look at her.

The gathered delinquents had disappeared to their tents and the drop ship again so they were standing there with just a few people. "Could be." Bellamy nodded and turned around to walk to his tent but not before turning around, "Put some clothes on and meet me in the tent with the others."

Scarlett grinned as he appeared to be flustered, but instead of commenting, she saluted him and ran to her tent where she put on her shirt, boots and jacket. She grabbed her knife just to be sure and marched to the tent where the meetings were held.

"I'm here." She announced as she entered, Octavia following soon after, while someone was explaining to Bellamy who was standing crossed armed.

"We should get moving. Everyone's ready." Octavia informed them.

Scarlett raised her brow, "Wait, we're actually going to that thing in the dark? Grounders could already be swarming that thing." She pointed out.

Bellamy shook his head, "No one's going anywhere. Not while it's dark. It isn't safe. Scarlett's right. We'll head out at first ligt. Pass the word." But when he said that, Scarlett saw something flicker across his face that he was leaving something out and it didn't feel right.

Scarlett left with the others but instead of spreading the word like Bellamy had told them to do, she waited outside the tent till he came out. "What are you gonna do, Blake?" She spoke when his figure left the tent, Octavia following behind him but she stormed past them.

He swiftly turned around, shocked. "Nothing. Why?" He crossed his arms and leaned more on his right leg than on his left, which left Scarlett to think he was being impatient.

"Don't lie to me, Bell. I don't like being lied to. You are up to something and I wanna know what you're up to, it can't be good. Otherwise you would've told us." Bellamy growled out in frustration and grabbed her by the arms, dragging her to the side where no one could eavesdrop on them. "You're going to the supply pod, aren't you?"

"Why do you ask when you already know what I'm doing?" He asked, his eyes shooting from side to side.

"Because I want to know why." She stated, crossing her arms and glaring at him fiercely. "Why is het so important to you that you wanna-"