13| The choice we don't like.

Not everyone will
understand and
that's okay.

-Unkown.

Whilst Clarke and Raven were busy with Finn-- Abby was helping them through the radio. Scarlett was watching Octavia who was busy with biting her nails anxiously while pacing about the small space.

"That's it, I'm going up." She finally said, giving in. Scarlett raised her brow, surprised that she hadn't listened to her gut much earlier.

"I don't think--" Scarlett started to say that it wasn't a good idea, knowing how Bellamy would react when someone got in his way but the brunette broke her off with a deathly glare. "Fine, but I'm going with you."

"But--" It was Scarlett her turn to send her friend a deathly glare. Octavia huffed, "Fine." She mumbled before crossing the small room and going up the ladder with Scarlett hot on her tail.

As Octavia opened up the hatch, they were immediately able to her the commotion much better. "He's awake!" Someone shouted.

When Octavia disappeared from Scarlett her sight, she climbed further up the ladder and stepped onto the floor of the third level of the drop ship. "Tighter. Tighter." She heard Bellamy say as she noticed that the Grounder was indeed awake, getting tight up and struggling. "Last thing we need is this bastard getting free because you screwed up." 

Scarlett snorted sarcastically, "The only one who screwed up is you, not him." Bellamy's attentions went from the Grounder to her and his expression softened just the slightest of bit. His eyes then shifted to his sister, which caused the Grounder to follow what had caught Bellamy's attention. To Scarlett her surprise, he went from struggling like a wild animal stuck in a trap to a calm state.

Octavia walked forward towards the Grounder but Bellamy wasn't having any of it. "Octavia, get out of here." And instead of stopping in front op the dark skinned grounder she now stopped in front of her brother.

"I told you, he was protecting me. You didn't have to do this." She gestured to the Grounder who looked at the sibling interact, almost as if he understood them just perfectly.

"This isn't about you." Bellamy stated, "I'm doing this for all of us."

"Did you really? Because I think you did it for your own selfish reasons. You did it because you can't handle that you weren't able to protect Octavia in the first place because of your own stupid actions and I think you're just letting out all your frustrations on that Grounder." Scarlett stepped forward with every word until she had Bellamy pushed against the metallic wall of the drop ship.

Something flashed in Bellamy's eyes but it was gone before Scarlett could put her finger on it. "You can think and assume all you want, Scar, but I'm doing this for Finn, and Jasper, and Diggs, and John, and Roma." Their faces were so close now, that their noses almost touched.

Scarlett scowled, not believing one word he said but let go of him none the less. "It wasn't even him." Octavia spoke up.

Bellamy returned to his place in front of her once again, "You don't know that!" He yelled, getting frustrated within the minute. "We need to know what we're up against. How many there are and why they are killing us. And he's gonna tell us right know." He walked forward to the Grounder, who was already looking at them.

"No, Bellamy. Please." Octavia grabbed his arm, pleading for him to stop but Bellamy shook her off with ease.

"Miller, get her and Scarlett out of here." He ordered. 

"I was there. I swea--" They grabbed Octavia, who was struggling but without any luck to get free. "Hey-- Get off of me." 

Two others approached Scarlett, who stepped forward with a fierce glare. "Touch me and you'll be dead under a second." She hissed, her hand slightly touching the knife in her waistband. They backed away quickly.