14| A warning and a promise.

When we first met,
I had no idea you'd become 
this important.

-Unknown.

A groan spilled over her lips as she rolled onto her side. She squeezed her eyes tightly shut before opening them both at once, greeted by the sight of a pair of chocolate brown eyes watching her closely. "Don't tell me you went from torturing someone to stalking me when I'm in a peaceful slumber."

Bellamy scoffed and watched the blonde slowly sit up. "I'd hardly call it peaceful when you're face was pulled into a pained grimace the whole while." He informed her.

"Touché." She said, now sitting up as straight as her aching body would allow her. She placed either hand on each side of her body and tried to push herself but without much result. "A little help here?" She looked up at Bellamy who was watching her with amusement written all over his face.

He stood up and was in front of her within two strides, "You should really stop getting hurt." He pointed out as he hoisted her on her feet, Scarlett wincing as he did.

"I would if I could, but if I didn't jump on that panther, you wouldn't be here. Rather be hurt than let someone die." She told him, patting his arm. He sighed in defeat, knowing that there was no way that Scarlett would stop getting hurt for the people she cared about or, in the case of the Grounder, for people who they needed.

"Where are you going?" He asked the blonde, who started to walk off to the entrance of the drop ship, which was open since the storm had stopped.

Scarlett turned around and raised her brow, "Getting some fresh air." She answered him, "Besides, I need to move. Won't do my body any good if I sit still all day." She left the drop ship soon after she said that and took in the fresh air that hit her face -- she welcomed it with open arms.

She quickly found herself relaxing on top of the drop ship. It was an unlikely place to relax and she doubted that any one would use the roof as a place to chill out. A sigh escaped between her lips and she laid down on her back; placing her hands on her stomach right where her stitches were that were holding her almost grown back skin together. 

She closed her eyes and listened closely to the sound surrounding her. The wind was still blowing ever so slightly and it wasn't as warm as it was before the storm hit them. She heard shouts of joy coming from the tent that stood closely next to the drop ship, and Scarlett assumed that Raven had found a way to make the hundred talk to their friends and family. Every now and then, she heard a pained cry, telling her that someone was declared dead to either a citizen of the Ark or a delinquent from Earth.

It was rather depressing to listen to but she didn't feel like going on a small walk or talk to her mother who was undoubtedly waiting to talk to both her daughters. She could imagine that Jaha would also like to have a talk with Bellamy.

"Blue?" Finn's voice shouted over the camp after a little silence, causing Scarlett to shoot up and grimace a little -- her body protesting against the sudden movement.

She peered over the edge and found Finn standing at the entrance of the drop ship, right below her. "What are you doing up and about? You need to rest." She spoke loudly, catching his attention.

"Because sitting inside and doing nothing is boring and depressing, now come down." He looked up at her with a playful grin. Scarlett rolled her eyes but did as he asked, scared that if she didn't, he would clime up and rip open his stitches. 

"What do you need me for?" She was a little out of breath as she asked him that, now standing in front of him with her arms crossed. 

Finn shook his head, still grinning, "Raven caught me all up with what happened when I was in and out of unconsciousness. The torture," He couldn't help but grimace of that thought, "the knife and the poison and that she electrocuted you pretty badly."