10| A safe hold.

There are things worth dying for.

-Unknown.

"Scarlett, wake the fuck up." Someone hissed in her ear. She let out the most inhumane groan ever and turned around, her arm flailing around behind her to try and get the person to leave. "God damn it, Griffin or I'll swear I'll--"

"What the hell do you want, Bellamy. Let me get my much needed sleep." She croaked out, hiding her head underneath the blanket with the hopes that it would help.

"Octavia is missing. If you have any idea where my sister is, speak up." Scarlett shot up, a little too fast as stars appeared in her vision. She blindly started to get ready, pulling a shirt over her head, pulling on her pants and shoving her feet in her boots.

"Since when is she missing?" She questioned as she wiggled herself in his jacket that she still had laying around. She stood up, grabbed her knife from her little pile of random stuff and pushed aside de tent flap.

Bellamy shrugged, going outside with her on his heels. "I last saw her when we had that fight in the woods. I thought she was just hiding in her tent but she's not there nor in anyone else's." He informed her, making Scarlett extremely worried.

"Have you tried Clarke yet?" He shook his head and they both went to the tent she was staying in, in a hurry. "Clarke, hey. You still up?" Scarlett asked as she peered into the tent.

"Yeah," She crawled out of the tent, "Knowing that hundreds of people might be dying on the Ark makes it pretty hard to sleep." She answered harshly. Scarlett knew it was directed towards Bellamy instead of her but she couldn't help but blink in surprise.

"Raven and Scarlett's flares will work." Bellamy promised, looking pretty sure of it, too.

"Their radio would've worked better." Clarke replied but Scarlett was getting a little impatient as one of her friends was still missing.

"Have you seen Octavia?" Bellamy and Scarlett spoke at the same time. They shot each other a funny look before turning back to Clarke, who looked a little taken back by the question.

Clarke shook her head, "No. It's Octavia. She's probably chasing butterflies, or--" She tried to wave it off and she had probably been right if the Blake girl hadn't been upset and angry.

"I've checked the camp. She's not here." Bellamy pointed out, causing a few seconds of silence from Clarke.

She shot a look at her sister and back to Bellamy, "Okay. I'll help you find her." She agreed, much to their relief. "Let's check again. You go to the drop ship, Scar and I'll check the rest of the tents."

"And double check." Scarlett added, walking on the other side of Bellamy.

"Thank you." Bellamy said, directing it to the sisters. 

Scarlett opened her mouth to wave his thanks off but Clarke was faster, "Don't thank me. I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing it for Octavia." Scarlett sighed in annoyance and rolled her eyes.

They searched every tent twice and even looked outside the camp but they couldn't find her anywhere. Bellamy came back empty handed from the dropship but he wasn't done yet and neither was Scarlett.

Now that everyone was as good as awake, they had take advantage of it. "Hey. Everybody, gather around." Bellamy said loudly, placing weapons in the midst of them. "And grab a weapon. My sister's been out there alone for twelve hours."

Scarlett nodded and took her own knife plus a few others in her hand. She tugged them in the waistband of her jeans and looked at everyone else, "Like he said. He wants his sister back and I want my friend back, so arm up because we're not returning to camp without her." She announced.