Chapter 15

We walked up the isles with dad he was surprised so we sat him in the front where he will see everything and we gave him a hug .

Then the video of me played

Hi church it's great that you are helping me honor my father I know it's not father's day yet but I wanted to honor him personally and I had help from many persons in church but I just want my dad to know that he is my hero and today is his day.

The video ended and my dad had a smile on his face so praise and worship started and it lasted about eight minutes .

" Micaì knew she was in trouble for fighting she knew her dad will be disappointed in her " said narrator

Rashan walks in and sits down on the chair with Alyssa.

" Listen as Micaì thinks in her head " said the narrator

" Micaì how can you be so stupid and fight you gonna get it and you wont be able to sit down cause the last time he said if you fight you gone get a cut hip out this world " I said

" Micaì  felt a slap to her head she knew that her dad was at the school just by looking at his shoes and the slap she received in the back of her head "said the narrator.

Another video of me played

Hello again church what you seen in that skit is what actually happened those were my thoughts and I knew when my dad arrived at the school that day and he did slap me in the back of my head  which really hurt.

End of video

The audience including dad laughed at the skit so it was now time for us to do the first dance we practiced.

Pretend like the boy is Alyssa dancing to the song .

After we danced we received a standing ovation and we went to change for war cry and we used two more dancers for war cry.

What they are wearing for the next dance

War cry dance

Video presentation

Hello again so I decided to war cry dance yes that's my dad song so as I was on YouTube I found a video of dad singing it live and I asked mom when sense daddy could dance cause he was dancing in that video .