Intro - Questions

A/N Hey guys! I'm back! Thank you all for picking up this book!

To any new readers: Welcome! This is a rewrite of my other story: New York Heroes. Don't worry, you don't have to read the other one to understand this. It's an independent story.

Before I begin, I have some questions about the story (particularly for returning readers). Could you comment your opinion pretty please? I want to make this an improvement of the last book, but I don't want to ruin the story. Thanks in advance!

Questions:

•The original story was written before Age of Ultron came out. It was also written before Blood of Olympus was published. Do you want me to update the timeline (add more Avengers like Spiderman and Vision, kill off Octavian, etc.), or do you prefer the old timeline?

•I want to get rid of the OC (Lauren, daughter of Khione) from the last story. Does anyone want her to stay in?

•After the Kanes came in, the squad kinda got giant, and it was hard to keep track of everybody. On the other hand, they did drive the plot in several chapters. Do you still want them included? I could keep them in and have them permanently join the team (like in NYH), I could just bring them in for a chapter or two, or I could leave them out altogether.
Preference?

•Fangirl Thor isn't necessarily in his character, but a lot of people love him. . . Keep or get rid of?

•Any other suggestions?

~~~

I think that's it. . . The first chapter should be out soon.

Thank you all so much for reading!

Do you still want to be my Hero Readers? Or do you want a different name since this is technically a new book?

Bye, Readers! Love you all!

~CB