𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

"Egypt is pretty." Echos stated as they walked around in search for one of Carlisle's friends. When they finally found him, Carlisle quickly explained to him the situation. The man, Amun, refused. The two followed after him and his wife.

"Amun, please."

"I can't help Carlisle." Amun shook his head.

"I wouldn't ask if it weren't urgent."

"You must go." He sternly told the two. Echo was ignoring him. She was too focused on the water pool placed in the middle of the floor. Her eyes widened slightly when the water started to move. She followed its movement, watching as it blocked their way of exiting. Echo turned her head to see a boy standing there, keeping the water in place. He held a smirk on his face when he saw Echo's awe-struck expression.

"I'd like to hear about it. I never get to meet any of Amun's friends. He likes to keep me hidden." The boy explained.

"I can't imagine why." Echo retorted. Echo watched as he placed the water back in the pool, taking a step back when it sloshed out onto the floor. The boy and his mate walked over to the two.

"Carlisle." Carlisle introduced himself.

"Benjamin." He looked over at Echo, who was still staring at the water. He chuckled lightly grabbing her attention. She walked closer to Carlisle.

"Oh right, I'm Echo."

"It is nice to meet you both. What exactly are you here for?"

"Oh, can I explain?" Carlisle rolled his eyes at his mate.

"This is the quick version, so I would go ahead and apologize for it."

"I will not hesitate to throw you into the water." Echo told him, earning chuckles from Benjamin and his mate whilst Carlisle just gave her an amused smile. She turned to Benjamin, offering him and his mate polite smiles. "So, my sister, Bella Swan―︎now Cullen―︎had a child when she was still human but the father is a vampire and we need witnesses because the Volturi have come to kill us all when we have done nothing wrong."

"We'll help."

Amun went to protest but his son stopped him. "You do whatever you please, I would like to see this for myself."

Next, the two gathered Carlisle's irish friends, telling them their location and sending them there while Echo took the moment to glance around the place.

"Echo. We still have one more person."

"Pick me up when you get him. I like it here." Echo stated, sending him a smile. He rolled his eyes at the brunette, grabbing hold of her and forcing her from the place much to her dismay. Finally, they were in Carlisle's car with their last witness, Alastair. When they pulled up, Edward and Bella were waiting outside for them. The three vampires exited the car, the couple walking up to Bella and Edward.

"How many came?" Carlisle asked.

"Twenty. You have some good friends" Edward responded.

"And Alice?" Echo asked. Bella just shook her head in response.

"Well, we'll all be on Aro's list now. Centuries on the run, that's what you brought me. Some friend, Carlisle." Alastair spoke up. They all turned to face him.

"Alastair, come meet everyone." Carlisle smiled.

"I already told you, if it comes to a fight, I won't stand against the Volturi." Alastair told him.

"It won't come down to a fight." Carlisle assured.

"I'll be in the attic." He simply says before jumping up to the roof and entering said room.

"Can I go join him? I don't like meeting new people." Echo requested, pointing towards the location Alastair had went.

"I agree with these terms." Bella spoke. "It'll save myself from being embarrassed by her."

"You can embarrass me back." Echo defended.

"With what? Telling them that you're an assassin. Like that would embarrass you." Bella rolled her eyes.

"You know, I don't enjoy it when people are scared of me."

"Yes you do." Edward stated.

Echo opened her mouth to deny it, but nodded her head. "Yeah, yeah you're right. I do."

"Are you done?" Carlisle asked with amusement.

"Yep. For now, at least." Echo smiled. Carlisle just shook his head, chuckling with amusement before grabbing her hand and leading her into the home full of red-eyed vampires.

 Carlisle just shook his head, chuckling with amusement before grabbing her hand and leading her into the home full of red-eyed vampires

1,166 words

Authors note: I will forever love Sam and Echo's friendship. As well as Echo in general.

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH