𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

CHAPTER FORTY-THREE:CONFRONTATIONS

CONFRONTATIONS

BELLA HAD WOKEN UP, and Edward had taken her to hunt. Echo was holding Renesmee in her arms as she and Rosalie talked. From afar, Carlisle watched Echo holding the child with care and he smiled. She was really good with children and from the way she would check on the child every few seconds, he could tell that. It made him sad that he wouldn't be able to have a family with Echo, but it made him happy to know that one day maybe he could convince Echo to get married and then his adoptive children would have another mother figure.

"You know, when I moved here I came back for Bella." Echo softly told Rosalie. "I never thought that I would end up becoming a vampire, much less fall in love with one. And now I have a hybrid niece and a vampire sibling." A fond smile fell over her features when she heard Renesmee let out a soft giggle from where Echo had booped her nose gently. "But, I also have a new family and I could never be more thankful than I am right now."

Rosalie smiled at the woman in front her, pure awe on her face at Echo's words. "Can't forget about having a wolf best friend."

"Oh of course not, can't forget that aspect." Echo joked back. She was mad at Sam right now, mad that he would try to go after her sister, after her niece, after her family. That made her angry, but she knew that eventually time would heal things between them.

"So, when are you and Carlisle going to get married?" Rosalie asked, cocking a perfect eyebrow. Echo looked up at her in surprise.

"Wow, way to be abrupt, Rose." Echo chuckled. She smiled softly, her eyes on Renesmee. "I don't know, I haven't really thought of marriage. Besides, giant get together's aren't really my thing."

"More like weddings aren't your thing." Rosalie translated with a small smirk. Echo nodded her head.

"Yeah, more like weddings aren't really my thing. Eventually, I'll hopefully marry Carlisle, but it won't be until after all of this." Echo stated, looking up at the blonde. Rosalie furrowed her eyebrows.

"Isn't it already over?" Echo shook her head.

"I don't know, but I have a bad feeling that something else is going to happen. I don't know what, but I have a feeling it's going to have to deal with Renesmee." Echo explained. The two girls stopped talking at the sound of footsteps.

"You look amazing, Bella." Alice smiled.

"Someone's been waiting to meet you." Carlisle stated.

"Rose, Echo." Edward stated. The two girls turned toward the couple and Bella looked down at the girl that was being held in her sisters arms. Echo smiled at her sister before gently handing her over her daughter. Immediately, Renesmee's hand was placed onto her cheek and she was showed the same thing that Echo was showed.