𝐎𝐧𝐞

CHAPTER ONE:LETTERS

CHAPTER ONE:
LETTERS

A WICKED SMILE COVERED her features as she looked up at the man through her long eyelashes. Her hands were tied behind her back and her dark hair was surrounding her person like a halo. Blood dripped down from her lip, but she didn't notice. She was too focused on the man in front of her to pay attention to the wounds that covered her body, that would somehow magically heal.

"De ce nu vei muri?!" (Why won't you die?!)

"Aceasta este o întrebare pe care mi-aș dori să o cunosc răspunsul." (That's a question I would like to know the answer to myself.) Echo replied. She was smiling as the man tried to think of ways to kill her. For he had tried and tried over and over again. He had been trying for the past year now, yet the Swan girl would not die. Did she know why this was? Of course not. Did she care? Not one bit. "Let's go back to English, shall we?" Echo asked with a sickeningly sweet smile.

"I believe, that your experiments worked a little too well. Don't you agree?" Her head cocked to the side as she furrowed her eyebrows. "I mean, for all we know, I could teleport out of these things and kick your ass straight to hell. . . but what fun would that be?"

"You're a pain in the ass. Do you know that?" The man growled. Echo smirked before shrugging her shoulders.

"I do try to do well in my work." Echo leaned back in the chair, popping her neck before looking back at the man. "I do so well, that I know the day you're going to die. How you're going to die. The exact time your death will occur. And where you're going to die."

"Really?" The man asked, amusement in his voice. He sat down on a metal table, his gun in his hand. "Do enlighten me."

"Do you really want to know, though? It could be scary. Something that your brain would not be able to handle." Echo mocked, her head cocking to the side slightly. She placed mock concern on her face, biting back the smirk that she so desperately wanted to taunt him with. Her hands messed around with the ropes as she started to distract the Russian.

"Try me." He challenged. Echo smirked before letting it fall and nodding her head. She closed her eyes, making it seem like she was thinking when really she was pulling herself free from the ropes. Her eyes opened and she looked at the man with mock sympathy.

"Your death consist of dying today at 7:54 pm by a bullet through the skull right there where you're sitting, well, maybe a few more inches forward and three inches to the left." Echo smirked and watched as the man checked the silver watch that was placed on his left wrist. He slowly looked from the watch to look at Echo who was no longer tied to her chair. He turned his head and Echo sent him a smile before snatching the gun out of his grasp causing him to stand up and face her. She pointed the gun at him, her infamous smirk covering her features.