𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE:SEE YOU IN HELL

SEE YOU IN HELL

THE REST OF THE night, Echo had been thinking about what Bella had said. She understood that Carlisle loved her, and she loved him just as much, she just didn't know that he loved her that much. She didn't really know how to feel about it. She had never experienced such a deep love and even though she was slowly getting over the fear, it still lingered deep within her. She was still scared that he was going to die like all of the others she had ever loved. And if that happened, she didn't know what she was going to do with herself.

She would probably die of literal heartbreak. Though the thought of killing herself popped up, it was immediately pushed away when she thought about both Bella and her father. Her mother would care less. But she also had the rest of the Cullen's. And though none of them had admitted it to her directly, Echo was slowly starting to become a mother-like figure toward them. She was caring and whenever she came over, she would ask how everyone's day had went.

Echo was nothing like Esme, and though they did miss the woman, they were all glad that Carlisle had found his true mate. It made the thought of becoming a vampire easier on Echo's mind. She had talked with Carlisle about it briefly, but not in full depth. She knew for a fact that Bella was going to become one, and if Bella was going to be one, then so was Echo. She wanted to know the experience so that when Bella became one, she could easily help her.

Echo let out a sigh as she finished putting the stuff together. It was the next morning and the battle was bound to start soon. Echo walked over to Bella and Edward, sending them both a tired smile.

"Did you sleep last night?" Bella asked.

"Would you believe me if I said yes?" Echo asked.

"No."

"Then no, I didn't." Echo admitted. Bella let out a sigh as she shook her head in disapproval. "No, instead of sleep, I dealt with the testosterone. Thank you, for leaving me with that, by the way."

"Oh, you are so welcome." Bella smiled. Echo chuckled before ruffling her sisters hair.

"I'm really sorry about last night. It couldn't have been easy on you." Bella told Edward. Echo let out a scoff.

"Oh, so he gets and 'I'm sorry' but I get a 'you're welcome'?" Echo stated. The two ignored her, though Edward's lip twitched in amusement.

"Definitely won't make my list of top ten favorite evenings." Edward mumbled.

"You have a list?" Bella and Echo both asked with raised eyebrows.

"All ten I spent with you." He told Bella. "Number one is when you said you'd marry me, Mrs. Cullen."

Echo visibly cringed causing both to laugh at her.

"Hey, it's going to be you one day." Bella stated.