𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:THE CULLENS

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:
THE CULLENS

ONCE SEVEN O'CLOCK CAME around, Echo said her goodbyes before leaving and quickly heading home to change. She parked her car before entering the house and pulling out her phone, dialing Bella's number. When the youngest Swan didn't answer Echo let out a growl before changing into her usual attire, the feeling of her leather jacket covering her arms once more bringing her comfort. She had on dark skinny jeans as well as a dark purple shirt. She changed into her combat boots before grabbing the keys to her motorcycle and making her way out of the house.

She stopped when she realized she didn't know how to get there. She turned around and walked back inside of the house where her father was. "Hey, dad? What's the address of the Cullen's house?"

"Why?" He asked, quickly writing it down for her.

"Because, I told Bella that I would pick her up." Echo grumbled. Charlie just chuckled at her reaction, knowing she didn't want to go. He handed her the slip of paper and she sent him a small smile that looked more like a grimace. "Thanks."

"Be safe!" He called but Echo just simply waved him off before walking to her bike and quickly getting on. She tried to call Bella again, but there was no answer. Echo clenched her fist in irritation before looking at the address and quickly speeding off toward the direction of the home. It took her a few minutes so she took the opportunity to slow down for a minute and try her sister one last time, but to no avail.

"I'm going to kill her." Echo growled before picking up speed again. She was going at an ungodly rate, if Bella saw she would be yelling profusely at her. Finally, Echo found the home and wasn't at all surprised when it was big and absolutely gorgeous, but right now that didn't matter. She turned off the bike and once again tried to call her sister so that she wouldn't have to enter the home, but it went straight to voicemail. "You're kidding me. Someone kill me now." She mumbled before forcing herself off of the bike and making her way up to the door. She let out a sigh before knocking on it three times, taking a step back as she patiently waited.

The door opened to reveal a beautiful short haired brunette that was pixie-like. She had the same golden eyes as Edward and Carlisle, and the air around her was just as cold. She smiled widely at Echo who sent the smallest of smiles in return, trying her best not to look annoyed. "Hi, I'm Alice."

"Echo." Echo responded. "Is my brat of a sibling here?"

"Bella? Yeah she is. Would you like to come in?" Alice asked with such a sweet voice that Echo couldn't help but say, "Sure." Echo slowly followed the girl into the home, closing the door behind her. It was a beautiful place, there was a wall entire made of glass and everything was placed neatly. Echo looked at the kitchen that only looked like it had been used once, maybe twice. She then walked into the living room where the rest of Carlisle's adoptive children were at, but of course no Bella or Edward.